Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2008, 10:12 PM

1 posts, read 3,243 times

Advertisements

My husband and I are moving to Clearwater for a year so he can finish school. Can anyone suggest an apt. My biggest concern is safty. I have heard mixxed things about the apts in that area.

Thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2008, 05:22 PM

156 posts, read 493,001 times
I suppose it all depends on how much you are willing to spend. I would recommend the following. They are centrally located and nice.

1. Bayside Arbor Apartments, 2717 Seville Blvd, Clearwater, FL Bayside Arbors Apartments - Zom Residential Communities

2. Grand Reserve, 2600 West Grand Reserve Circle. CLearwater, FL The Grand Reserve At Park Isle in Clearwater, FL - Clearwater, Florida Apartment Rentals | JMG Realty, Inc

Old 12-26-2008, 08:12 AM

14,785 posts, read 24,071,257 times
try coachman crossings there are a little costly but still nice and not too much noise either . they are on ne coachman rd in clearwater off of us 19 down a ways from the walmart at 19 and coachman . good luck .

Old 12-31-2008, 05:20 AM

1 posts, read 3,176 times
Default Here's a site for a Clearwater apartment

I too am thinking about moving to Clearwater. I have some relatives there and they seem to like it.

Some areas seem better than others. I was looking at apartments for rent as I won't buy right now. Anyway, I came across a site and they seemed very friendly on the phone and will contact them again when I decide whether to move or not:

Moderator cut: link

Let me know if you do move to Clearwater and what you think of the place.

I am tired of living in the cold weather up north.

Last edited by Keeper; 12-31-2008 at 06:32 AM.. Reason: Sorry link not allowed

Old 12-31-2008, 09:37 PM

611 posts, read 1,455,580 times
Clearwater dosent have a whole lot of "apartment complexes" the way that Orlando or Tampa does. Your better off renting from a landlord. But I dont know why any one would want to live in Clearwater. Its been over run by "people without greencards" and they have destroyed the property values and stole all the shopping carts.

Old 01-01-2009, 11:47 AM

29 posts, read 65,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by duttygal86 View Post
Clearwater dosent have a whole lot of "apartment complexes" the way that Orlando or Tampa does. Your better off renting from a landlord. But I dont know why any one would want to live in Clearwater. Its been over run by "people without greencards" and they have destroyed the property values and stole all the shopping carts.

Although this comment seemed to be a little "borderline" on the biased side I couldn't help but smile when I read the mention of the stolen shopping carts thing. It was funny wasn't it?:P

Old 01-01-2009, 01:54 PM

7 posts, read 32,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by duttygal86 View Post

I too am strongly considering relocating to the Tampa area in like mid february and I have been searching out places on craigslist and was considering clearwater because it seemed rather inexpensive. I have found this post to be the most helpful and most funniest.

Thinks for the heads up.

Old 01-01-2009, 02:23 PM

204 posts, read 580,360 times
Clearwater can be anywhere from the beach to the bay, from Countryside to Feathersound. There are good apartments in the area. Lived in Clw for 30 years.

Old 01-01-2009, 03:21 PM

1,069 posts, read 3,197,771 times
I lived in The Columns at Allens Creek, technically Largo but a Clearwater Address. It was safe, clean, nice pool, good neigbors, good management, it's been 4 years and they were improving the property when I left.

Old 01-04-2009, 04:03 PM

611 posts, read 1,455,580 times
Sorry, i wasnt trying to offend anyone, just wish I could get a shopping cart!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay