Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
 [Register]
Tampa Bay Tampa - St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2022, 02:47 PM

4,485 posts, read 3,861,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
Perhaps it is a reaction to the incessant propaganda and spin doctoring.
When one finds out the facts don't fit the "official truths," something cracks under the strain.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^bingo!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2022, 02:49 PM

4,485 posts, read 3,861,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelaRetired View Post
Good point!

Some do it because they can.

Others probably to "escape" pain, unhappiness and so on.

Lol, I "self-medicate" with food, but not a danger to society.

Another thing is my "loss of clean air" - we got lots of OPEN land where I live (Studio Apartment), why do you feel the need to stand in front of my 1 window with your weed?

Over it!
not to mention the fact that half the population is ingesting CBD/hemp/etc pills/gummies on the daily

and parents are giving that crap to their KIDS

many MANY parents are giving their kids CBD gummies to "mellow them out"

plus all the kids on psych drugs

a new generation of addicts

Old 08-15-2022, 02:51 PM

1,377 posts, read 1,233,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinatras View Post
not to mention the fact that half the population is ingesting CBD/hemp/etc pills/gummies on the daily

not to mention all the kids on psych drugs

creating a new generation of addicts
Yes, I agree.

Old 08-15-2022, 05:27 PM

17,228 posts, read 15,438,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinatras View Post

plus all the kids on psych drugs

a new generation of addicts
In recent years, I've dated nurses, Computer Programmers, dentists, attorneys... You know, professional women. I'd say 3/4 were hooked to gummies or vape pens. Initially, I was shocked. Now, I'm more shocked when I meet a woman who DOESN'T do that. Or who isn't on anxiety meds. Or something.

Old 08-15-2022, 05:33 PM

1,377 posts, read 1,233,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal813 View Post
In recent years, I've dated nurses, Computer Programmers, dentists, attorneys... You know, professional women. I'd say 3/4 were hooked to gummies or vape pens. Initially, I was shocked. Now, I'm more shocked when I meet a woman who DOESN'T do that. Or who isn't on anxiety meds. Or something.
I am so glad I have not had to have surgery or admittance to a hospital or visit an emergency room since having my only child 35 years ago. Lol, no "elective" anything medical for me. Too scared I go in with 2 legs and come out with 1 leg. Not the time to be under the knife if you do not need to = drug testing surgeons before surgery, hmmm

Old 08-18-2022, 04:54 PM

211 posts, read 140,661 times
Yes, but we're the 3rd highest population, dammit.

Old 08-18-2022, 05:51 PM

9,175 posts, read 6,208,590 times
Every generation has decided that the next generation is doomed to perdition for imbibing legal or illegal drugs and listening to devil music.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Tampa Bay
View detailed profiles of: