Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2007, 08:47 AM

48 posts, read 139,098 times

Advertisements

Some may think I'm stupid, but how do I find the original Forum Get-together thread????? I keep only bringing up the one where everyone wrote wanting to attend, now its past I'm longing to read what people had to say but can't find it .....I think I need some step by step instructions from you computer experts. Thanks in advance and for those who went and had a great time, I'm happy for you, but God sparing life......I'll be there next year. Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2007, 09:12 AM

2,071 posts, read 7,681,562 times
it's down there by near the bottom

Old 09-12-2007, 09:16 AM

37,799 posts, read 41,000,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy-Margaret View Post
Some may think I'm stupid, but how do I find the original Forum Get-together thread????? I keep only bringing up the one where everyone wrote wanting to attend, now its past I'm longing to read what people had to say but can't find it .....I think I need some step by step instructions from you computer experts. Thanks in advance and for those who went and had a great time, I'm happy for you, but God sparing life......I'll be there next year. Thanks in advance.
I think it's gone because of the photo. Some are in the Witness Protection Program (always suspicious of people named Mary or John) and thought they might have to move again. Some (The Griller Killer and Soda Pop Pop Pop Pistol Pete) were worried America's Most Wanted would recognize them. Others were supposed to be at work that day and were afraid the boss would see them and not buy the story that they have an identical twin. The thread just had to go or there would be nobody left for next year's picnic.

Old 09-12-2007, 11:05 AM

390 posts, read 1,701,442 times
LauraC, I have to tell you I have been suspicious of that name Jon since I married him!

Anyhow, Wendy-Margaret, the original thread is the one that says "Poll: Forum get together date". It is right near this one currently, but not once I bump this one up to the top. It is only a few down, though!

Old 09-12-2007, 05:05 PM

24,767 posts, read 28,515,224 times
Arrow Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy-Margaret View Post
Forum get together date? ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last Page)

Old 09-12-2007, 07:15 PM

7,280 posts, read 21,317,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
I think it's gone because of the photo. Some are in the Witness Protection Program (always suspicious of people named Mary or John) and thought they might have to move again. Some (The Griller Killer and Soda Pop Pop Pop Pistol Pete) were worried America's Most Wanted would recognize them. Others were supposed to be at work that day and were afraid the boss would see them and not buy the story that they have an identical twin. The thread just had to go or there would be nobody left for next year's picnic.
ROFL!!!!! I always knew I liked you, Now that I can picture you and hear your voice in my head saying it, it is even better! LOL!!!
Yea, I am moving next week....ssshhhhhh

Old 09-12-2007, 07:22 PM

2,071 posts, read 7,681,562 times
When LauraC speaks.......people listen

Old 09-13-2007, 10:21 AM

4,725 posts, read 10,133,429 times
LauraC, you are a riot. You were joking, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee