Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2008, 02:39 PM

270 posts, read 796,764 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know the names of the closest community colleges to Mt. Juliet?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2008, 02:56 PM

16,177 posts, read 32,501,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irreplaceable View Post
Does anyone know the names of the closest community colleges to Mt. Juliet?
Attached is the link to the Tennessee Board of Regents Member Universities and Community Colleges. Just to note, The University of Tennessee is not a TBR institution. Hopefully this link will help.

Tennessee Board of Regents (http://www.tbr.state.tn.us/campuses.htm - broken link)

Old 03-11-2008, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtnGal View Post
Attached is the link to the Tennessee Board of Regents Member Universities and Community Colleges. Just to note, The University of Tennessee is not a TBR institution. Hopefully this link will help.

Tennessee Board of Regents (http://www.tbr.state.tn.us/campuses.htm - broken link)
Thanks SmokyMtnGal but I don't know there area nor have a map to know which one would be closest. Maybe I can mapquest them?

Old 03-11-2008, 04:22 PM

16,177 posts, read 32,501,220 times
Quote:
Thanks SmokyMtnGal but I don't know there area nor have a map to know which one would be closest. Maybe I can mapquest them?
Perhaps that would be good to map them. I know that Mt Juliet is near Nashville but I am afraid that is about the extent of my knowledge. Hopefully someone from Nashville will chime in......

Old 03-11-2008, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtnGal View Post
Perhaps that would be good to map them. I know that Mt Juliet is near Nashville but I am afraid that is about the extent of my knowledge. Hopefully someone from Nashville will chime in......
I hope so because the only town on the map I found was Gallatin and that seems like a bit of a drive. Does anyone know how far Cleveland, Columbia, Dyersburg, Jackson, Lynchburg, Harriman, or Morristown is from Mt. Juliet? The site SmokyMtnGal gave me showed community colleges in those towns.

Old 03-11-2008, 04:38 PM

6,295 posts, read 23,216,069 times
Quote:
I hope so because the only town on the map I found was Gallatin and that seems like a bit of a drive. Does anyone know how far Cleveland, Columbia, Dyersburg, Jackson, Lynchburg, Harriman, or Morristown is from Mt. Juliet? The site SmokyMtnGal gave me showed community colleges in those towns.
Yikes! Not those.

I'll go look at the list.

Old 03-11-2008, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
Yikes! Not those.

I'll go look at the list.
Yikes doesn't sound good at all haha. alleycat I should just DM all my questions to you since you seem to know TN like the back of your hand! Thanks for always being so helpful.

Old 03-11-2008, 04:50 PM

13,354 posts, read 39,968,931 times
Quote:
Gallatin is not that far from Mount Juliet. Nashville State isn't that far, either. It's also likely that either one of those has a satellite campus in Wilson County somewhere.

In the meantime, mapquest is your friend and is easy to navigate. It'll show you distances to the other towns you mentioned.

Old 03-11-2008, 04:50 PM

6,295 posts, read 23,216,069 times
It look like either Volunteer State or Nashville State would be your best best for a state community college. There are other college such as ITT Technical that might be of some interest to you.

I went "yikes" because some of the towns you mentioned are now only not near Mt. Juliet . . . they aren't even in Middle Tennessee.

Old 03-11-2008, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT View Post
Gallatin is not that far from Mount Juliet. Nashville State isn't that far, either. It's also likely that either one of those has a satellite campus in Wilson County somewhere.

In the meantime, mapquest is your friend and is easy to navigate. It'll show you distances to the other towns you mentioned.
JMT mapquest isn't my friend at all haha I understand maps about as well as I understand all the rules on here . I did try mapquest and saw Gallatin but none of the others. Nashville State is a Community College? Maybe I should wait till I get there to start looking? I only have 1 week to go!! Can ya tell how excited I am ??!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee