Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 03:28 AM

779 posts, read 429,102 times

Advertisements

This weekend is the final weekend for Bob and Kelli Phillips on TCR after 52 seasons.I sure am going to miss them.I have been watching Texas Country Reporter off and on since 2009 and I have always loved the show.I think hosting Texas Country Reporter and traveling the back roads of the grand old state of Texas would be my dream job lol.

I just love Texas Country Reporter and I intend on watching their replacement.I think Texas Country Reporter is one of my all-time favorite shows and one of my favorite things about this state.Feel free to share your memories of Texas Country Reporter.I cant believe one TV show was on air for 52 years and still counting.Wow.I am going to miss Bob and Kelli so much.They were always a treat to watch and I was real sad when they signed off for the last time.I will miss Bob and Kelli for a long time.Best of luck to them in retirement.Texas Country Reporter is a true Texas treasure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas