Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2008, 01:50 AM

1 posts, read 1,721 times

Advertisements

Wow wow wow
This experience was amazing. My new wife arranged this trip of a life time to do on our honeymoon and for my birthday and I couldn’t have wished for a better gift than to experience how amazing elephants are.

To be up close and hands on with them was fantastic. You learn so much from this experience, my husband was in contact with Pat before or trip and he was so helpful and from when Pat collects you from your hotel till you are on your way home he is brilliant so friendly and full of knowledge.

Don’t be afraid to get yourself wet and muddy because you are going to have an amazing time, from feeding your own elephant (my special little elephant was Nui, gorgeous and mischievous, ha ha) to health care checks, washing them in the river and bare back riding through jungle.

The picnic at the waterfall is beautiful and there was plenty to go around, even the elephants get to have some. With a small group of 8 you get to know everyone there and we all had a fab day together, Nui;s mahut was called Ae` who was also very helpful and friendly.

I would recommend this experience to anyone it is certainly not to be missed.
You couldn’t remove the smile off my face all day.
check this out Chiangmai to travel : Travel in thailand tours tour

cheers!
David
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Travel