Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Tri-Cities
 [Register]
Tri-Cities Kennewick - Pasco - Richland area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2007, 07:14 PM

17 posts, read 84,538 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone,

My Fiance and I just engaged and are looking into moving to the Tri-Cities come December. We were wondering where are some reasonable cheap yet nice sites to have a wedding and a reception in.

Tentatively the date is set for September/October of 2009.

We have already found a place to live, but we were wondering what your guys opinions of the 3 cities were?

Thanks

Kube00
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2007, 07:27 PM

4,472 posts, read 3,825,728 times
Elegant Gardens is a good place. Not sure about the price. My cousin got married there, and it was really beautiful there.

Old 09-06-2007, 11:22 AM

1,261 posts, read 6,105,626 times
Default Some additional wedding site suggestions

Preston Premium Wines

Howard Amon Park - City of Richland (http://www.ci.richland.wa.us/RICHLAND/Parks/index.cfm?PageNum=108 - broken link)

360 Cellars Estate Bed & Breakfast

Old 09-12-2007, 12:50 PM

1 posts, read 8,268 times
We're booking Elegant Gardens tomorrow night...they are wonderful! If you want to have a wedding day where you don't have to worry about a thing and don't mind spending a little bit on it, they are by far the best thing we've seen yet (and we've looked around!!)

They are $4,500...an extra $2,500 for them to do the pictures but trust me, it is MONEY WELL SPENT. My friend just went to a wedding here and said it was gorgeous.

Old 02-23-2008, 08:05 PM
HCH

1 posts, read 7,991 times
I do not live in the Tri Cities but I am planning my wedding there as it is about midway for both families.
Could you recommend a wedding site besides the ones already named that are reasonable and also a good photographer that doesn't charge an huge price but does a great job.
There is so much I will need please feel free to suggest anything that might be helpful.

Old 10-08-2008, 01:38 PM

1 posts, read 7,378 times
Default Help with Tri-Cities wedding photography

We are a photography company based in the Montana area. We are more reasonably priced than that mentioned in previous posts and travel is free to Tri-Cities area. We have family there and love to photograph in this area. I think you will find that our style and quality may be what you are looking for. Please visit [url]www.montana-wedding-photographers.com[/url] to view samples. Brian's services start at $2200 and Carrie's start at $1700. All packages are unlimited "day of" hourly and include digital negatives of all photos in high resolution with copyright release.

Thank you for taking the time to view our services.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Tri-Cities
View detailed profiles of: