Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Tri-Cities
 [Register]
Tri-Cities Kennewick - Pasco - Richland area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2019, 10:44 AM

19 posts, read 19,307 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molokai100 View Post
I thought Libretarians were born in Oct?
Uhhhh,not all of them
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2019, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlymac View Post
Obviously, Seattle is very liberal. How do Richland and Kennewick compare?
Liberal/progressive

Old 07-28-2019, 07:28 PM

9,398 posts, read 8,880,044 times
No. See my above post. Tri-Cities are increasing progressive liberal voters, but still have a long way to go to become the majority in Benton and Franklin Counties. I think this poster has made up his/her mind, but it isn't accurate.

Old 08-21-2019, 08:58 PM

S-sorry if my last reply was offensive,Im actually not athiest!

Old 08-21-2019, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnwguy2 View Post
No. See my above post. Tri-Cities are increasing progressive liberal voters, but still have a long way to go to become the majority in Benton and Franklin Counties. I think this poster has made up his/her mind, but it isn't accurate.
Undoubtedly! Asbaloutely! Although,im quite sure if it has a long way to go,well exept maybe pasco,1 more of trumps mistakesand we could wing IN THE LEFT! YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY; )

Old 08-21-2019, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atchn View Post
Yes, the area is largely conservative, but in libertarian sort of way. I am a liberal atheist and no one cares.
Uh,hate ta braik it 2u but libretarians stand 4LIBERTY

Old 09-08-2019, 06:11 PM

Default Not that many conservatives

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankjl View Post
Its more like everyone is a liberal and there's some closet-conservatives. You people try to hide it until you're in a group where you can be as conservative as you want without being judged
As you can tell from the high freedom rates here,There are not that many conservative peeps here,I wonder why EVERYONE believes that lie however there are some conservative traits that the tri-cities have,like religion

Old 09-08-2019, 09:01 PM

9,398 posts, read 8,880,044 times
Re-set is probably needed here. The Tri-Cities votes overwhelmingly republican. There have been some indications this is changing, but not enough to effect elections. Religion is such a non-issue in the Tri. It really is not important.

I will state this again...most in the Tri are conservative, but it is not a religious movement, more of a fiscal movement. I would predict most here tend to like less government but don't agree with some conservative issues. That said, government is propping up this area still today. Perhaps some here should understand that most of the entire economy of the Tri is based on government expenditure. Yes, the area has grown without the us gov, but they instigated it and continue to influence it. Do not discount the government funding into to this area

Old 02-14-2020, 02:58 PM

6,378 posts, read 5,002,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnwguy2 View Post
Exactly, and they will not go for Trump in my estimate. They probably will vote Hillary. If Trump wins the nomination, we could see Eastern WA vote (shock!) democratic! And don't forget Washington State has the highest number of delegates in the west outside of California.
This aged well. *sigh*

Old 02-17-2020, 01:45 AM

1,289 posts, read 722,793 times
#maga
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Tri-Cities