Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 04:53 AM

31 posts, read 135,409 times

Advertisements

There is a missing woman named Mandy Jo Jenkins, from Long Island, and everyone thinks she is dead, does anyone have any info on this, NOTHING in the news about it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2010, 06:07 AM

8,176 posts, read 18,536,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenazzareblue View Post
There is a missing woman named Mandy Jo Jenkins, from Long Island, and everyone thinks she is dead, does anyone have any info on this, NOTHING in the news about it!

Cops ‘Suspicious’ of Boyfriend’s Story for Missing Woman | Long Island Press

North Amityville Woman Reported Missing | Long Island Press

Wow...nothing since Aug. I hope the family gets some answers

Old 09-20-2010, 05:32 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,814,773 times
Wow, did you check out the latest reply on that first link?

Quote:
Angreyandupset says: September 20, 2010 at 3:58 pm
I’m not running from no one I’m working with higher up people cause I didn’t think I can trust anyone there I felt like they all had something to do with it and I would never hurt Mandy and have no ideal wat they did with her at all I protected her and hide her from any harm we only had 6 months to make it and we were moving out of state so where ever ur getting ur info from belive it’s not the truth trust me o don’t have no reason to lie about any thing I loved Mandy provided for Mandy I called suffolk county 5 times and reported Dave having a gun and threating my girlfriends life and they told me that they couldn’t get there there guys where on deffrenrt asighnments that they couldn’t get there right now me and Mandy where just trying to have a baby and looking for engagment rings we where going to get married I asked her to marry me and she said yes and I was going to take care of her cause that was the life she deserved and I’m with police right now who have all the info they need people I trust who also r investagating Suffolk county police deparment who sent a fake cop to retrive my phone call about Dave havin a gun so I had no idea about this and that’s the truth every day I sit here waiting for this day for Dave and Jenn to get there’s and I don’t even know who kylo is I don’t even hang out wit these people and I was workin wit the police but it just happin to be the cop that they sent me was fake and was that chris lent guy so I told the police that and they told me to go and lie low until they have everyone in costadiy so I can testafie I would never do this to Mandy trust me I loved that girl and was the one who did all the investagating for the dts with out me they would have never got all the info they got was from me put on the streets asking around and talkin to people and that’s the truth so how would Mandy fell about u putting her inasent boyfriend in jail who was the one trying to get justice for her as I still m she comes to me evernight and tells Me I can’t let them get away with this witch is y I went to the people I went to and the day after it happin I got a phone call from nassua da that I need to lie low because they where sapposta kill me the same night but I took off when I seen wat was going on and that they where coming for me nexted so I did wat I had to I would never do something like this to my worest enemy murder is not the answer

Old 09-20-2010, 07:23 PM

Default whats was that?

The reply from what looks like the boyfriend was written by a 4 year old, cmon nobody spells like that.....dat had 2 b a joke

Old 09-21-2010, 05:13 PM

6 posts, read 27,498 times
I'm glade u find my spelling a joke and don't find me seriuse witch u should people just gonna let these murders walk away from this u gotta be kiddying me well my people will vey all involved I promise this to Mandy every night she knows I will get all for her so u take me as a joke and watch wat happins sorry my spelling isn't good enough for u to read

Old 09-22-2010, 07:50 PM

Default Mandy Jo and your spelling

Listen, I can see the hurt and anger in your words, its just that you come off looking like a idiot when you have poor spelling, Im sure that you are not an idiot and I think that since you are involved with this case, I am sorry for your hurt and anger. But in the upper right hand corner of this thing, is a ABC and a check mark, thats spell check, use it, and people will take you serious and give you respect. When you write in text, although we can read it and get the message you are trying to say, its hard to read!

BTW- I am the one who started this thread, dont you think I want to see her home safe and alive? I dont even know the woman, but saw on the news that she had people, family and those who loved her, and I wonder why everyone calls her dead already, when no body has been found, I saw an another board that even her family is saying...show us where the body is.... so I understand that anger and hurt you have. Good luck

Old 09-23-2010, 09:08 AM

I'm glade you started this post and I'm new to this computer stuff but want to catch these guys myself but they all walk around with guns and don't want to be the next one to go with out me they don't have a case I am with officals now and suffolk county cleared me on this case I have nothing to do with what happen to Mandy and I to will not stop doing what I'm doing till she has justice but at the same time I must keep myself alive I've sent info out to everyone including her sister Mary Allen so if she got it she to will have that info I sent it to everyone but straight up and foward I have no involement in this what so ever so to ask me where the body is I don't know he took it with him I didn't even know what was going on I walked in on it happing I guess that's why Dave and jen left me in new jersy that night so I wouldn't know what they where up to that's the truth I protected Mandy from any harm and any one who says diffrent don't know us like that we where loners together no one cared about either one of us exceped my mom and our boss who helped us out

Old 09-23-2010, 12:18 PM

Default Mandy....

Who is Dave and Jen? So much info that no one knows, why dont you tell the story here, what really happened? Was it drugs? Bad Blood? Robbery? No one really knows what happened.
Stay Calm and keep yourself alive! But my advice for what its worth, dont try and get these guys yourself, thats what the local PD is for, let them do their jobs.

Old 09-24-2010, 06:37 PM

Listen I've been trying to write my story on here since yesturday 3diffrent times and every time I go and hit post it erases and trust me when I tell u this the local pd is on his side for some reason he's connected with someone who I don't know but I'm trying to find out and how did u get wind of this story and don't know who Dave and jen are

Old 09-25-2010, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angreyandupset View Post
how did u get wind of this story and don't know who Dave and jen are

I read about it online when the story broke, Dave and Jen, you mentioned them in a post a few down, thats why I asked who they were.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime