Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2013, 11:17 PM

835 posts, read 1,040,870 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelham3 View Post
Martin wasn't the Boy Scout that you make him out as. He was a dumb kid who thought he was some kind of gangsta.
Never tried to make Martin out as a boyscout. But the fact Zimmerman has a a larger record than Trayvon says something.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2013, 01:40 AM

1,496 posts, read 1,855,989 times
its kind of telling that some people say that Martin was the instigator when there is absolutely zero evidence of this. They are projecting their own biases on to what they think happened. They are believing Zimmerman's account as if its fact.

The truth is, we don't know what happened that night. But if a guy with a gun, who is not law enforcement, chases down another guy and then ends up killing him, its pretty obvious who is at fault. If the prosecutor had just charged manslaughter then Zimmerman would be in jail.

We know what kind of guy Zimmerman is. He's a violent thug that has a history of criminal behavior.

Old 11-20-2013, 02:40 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
Quote:
yeah yeah, Martin was a sweet little kid. Get real. He assaulted a dude with a gun and the dude with the gun shot him. He could have just run away or talked to Zimmerman about what he was doing.

I don't think it was proven false that Zimmerman rescued some people from an overturn vehicle.
Quote:
Zimmerman is a dumb dude but this incident doesn't prove he was wrong in the Trayvon Martin shooting. Witnesses saw Martin on top of Zimmerman punching him in the face.

He also rescued some people from an overturned car but you don't see the people who have turned Martin into a marytr bringing tha tup.

Zimmerman probaby has some anger over the Martin incident and the demonization of himself for the past 3 years in the media.
He's his own worst enemy, whatever his issues, he excellerated the incident and outcome.

That same mind sets present and cause of his current situation. He keeps in himself in the public eye as media fodder. No one imposed either situation on Zimmerman.

Old 11-20-2013, 03:39 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,242,601 times
Well, the tiger has been defanged, judge orders-no guns for zim.

Old 11-20-2013, 04:54 AM

1,727 posts, read 2,426,286 times
Should we take bets on how long it will take for him to get caught with a weapon .

Old 11-20-2013, 05:27 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,242,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue at the Rock View Post
Should we take bets on how long it will take for him to get caught with a weapon .
If he violates a court order, he'll be re incarcerated and if bail is offered, it'll be raised.

I read a story this morning that his parents posted bail for him, possibly again,

If I were his mom or dad, I'd just say hey son, you're on your own.

He was living with the girl he supposedly assaulted, I suspect he'll need a place to stay now, ah well, back to mommy and daddy's house he goes, unless he finds another sucker girl friend.

Old 11-20-2013, 06:27 AM

18,836 posts, read 37,368,760 times
^^^^Jive hit it on the head. Zimmerman's parents should write a book on how NOT to parent. At some point, adult children need to accept responsibility for their own actions. Sadly, this reminds me of Van Der Sloot, we knew his Daddy kept him out of trouble in Aruba, and it was only a matter of time before he got in trouble again.

Old 11-20-2013, 06:29 AM

7,776 posts, read 12,445,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovethecommunity View Post
Watch the righties try to defend him.
It's SO important to include political statements.

Old 11-20-2013, 07:18 AM

1,226 posts, read 2,373,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
There are righties with level heads, domestic violence should be reason to revoke gun permits.

Got a neighbor just like George, his doppelganger, we nick named him Zimmy.
I am an very pro gun rights and a right wing conservative. Yes, his gun permit needs to be revoked ASAP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolillo_loco View Post
Do you two personally know the man, or have you come to these conclusions because of what information you've gathered from a biased society that's being controlled by the media?

Personally, I never form opinions about people in the news because left or right, I know it's just being spun for an agenda.

Cheers,
bolillo
While I hate the liberal media, there are 911 takes of the actual victim. There is no spin needed, he pulled a gun on her, end of story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luzette View Post
Zimmerman is a menace. I agree with above posters that what woman in her right mind would give this guy the time of day. He is a jerk. I wish he had been found guilty in the Martin trial. The man is unstable and certainly a danger with all his guns. The whole thing is disgusting.
I originally thought this guy was guilty. Then I heard the trial evidence, the witness testimony, the 911 tapes, and I thought he was not guilty. You do have the right to defend your life, even if you put yourself in a stupid situation. What was most convincing to ME was the 911 tapes, where he is calm, very cooperative, seems to be doing what the 911 operator tells him, ..... it did seem genuine that he was under the impression that he was helping by giving whereabouts, then surprised by the fact that he was told not to follow him. He didn't seem agitated, he seemed very pulled together. Also, his cooperation and demeanor right afterwards. I would not have convicted either.

BUT... and this is a BIG but...... did you hear his 911 call?? It says completely the opposite of the GF, says the GF was throwing things, the GF broke the table, and he is so cool and collected. He makes it out like he was just sitting there crocheting and his GF looses it. Meanwhile, his GF's 911 call is a "normal" 911 call, in which she is in a panic, yelling at him to leave, and says he was the one throwing things. He obviously manipulated that 911 call, and now I'm convinced he manipulated the other case's 911 call.

This guy needs locked up, pronto.

Old 11-20-2013, 07:27 AM

2,687 posts, read 7,410,495 times
Question well...

The info reported that he commented to his gf that he had 'nothing to live for', kinda tells me he needs some serious inpatient counseling for depression for awhile. I think he's basically a good guy, just pushing the envelope in not getting the help he needs.
Koale
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime