Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2016, 12:41 AM

7,635 posts, read 8,699,793 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vHAiHd6HsE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2016, 05:48 PM

9,153 posts, read 9,484,502 times
Missy's MIL wrote an open letter to her killer.

"It has been 2 weeks since I wrote the 1st letter to you. Almost 3 weeks since you murdered Missy." It continues: "I would guarantee your life has been more miserable than ours! Our life has been filled with peace that you wouldn't understand. Something only a God-fearing, saved by Jesus, person truly understands! We have been blessed by so many wonderful people, willing to share our grief, by praying with us, preparing meals for her family and just blessing us with all of their actions in so many ways!"

Read more here:
https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/moth...173503407.html

Old 05-09-2016, 06:18 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,641,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
I agree. They both walk with a 'tucked-in butt', and legs kind of splayed, with slightly hunched shoulders.

Old 05-10-2016, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLillyLilly View Post
Missy's MIL wrote an open letter to her killer.
I read both letters and the only explanation that seem to make sense to me is that the MIL seemed to be addressing to the FIL. (Is this MIL an ex wife of the FIL, or current wife but step mother to the husband of Missy Bevers?)

The letters give the impression that she knew who's the killer and the killer is a close relative of her (MIL). I'm ever more inclined to suspect the FIL. Not sure if the husband of the victim was involved/aware of the murder beforehand, but it seems the FIL is more guilty than the husband. JMO.

Old 05-10-2016, 04:30 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,808,550 times
Here is a pic of AJ in his self defense class ( around) May 1st. His wife had foot surgery in 2014. Her name is Courtney.

https://www.facebook.com/iChoosefit/...96207220430164

Interesting comments in/on 'People' magazine page by alter ego, "Mark Hawk"

http://www.people.com/article/terr-b...letter-suspect

Old 05-10-2016, 09:45 PM

I'm not seeing any relevance to AJ Tucker or his wife.

Missy Bevers' Facebook page, after her last entry 4/17, her MIL posted:

"That will be gone in 2 days!!"

Old 05-11-2016, 06:18 AM

Quote:
I'm not seeing any relevance to AJ Tucker or his wife.

Missy Bevers' Facebook page, after her last entry 4/17, her MIL posted:

"That will be gone in 2 days!!"

Missy was having an affair with someone. ( affair is not really the word I'm looking for but Dallas Morning News came up with 'Flirtatious'- which fits)

Fitness instructor’s family shocked she sent ‘flirtatious’ messages before she was killed | | Dallas Morning News

Police think Bevers had been in contact with her killer, who may have used a cellphone to record the slaying, according to a search-warrant affidavit.

Old 05-11-2016, 11:18 AM

9,153 posts, read 9,484,502 times
Quote:
I read both letters and the only explanation that seem to make sense to me is that the MIL seemed to be addressing to the FIL. (Is this MIL an ex wife of the FIL, or current wife but step mother to the husband of Missy Bevers?)

The letters give the impression that she knew who's the killer and the killer is a close relative of her (MIL). I'm ever more inclined to suspect the FIL. Not sure if the husband of the victim was involved/aware of the murder beforehand, but it seems the FIL is more guilty than the husband. JMO.
Must be ex-wife. They say her last name is Tucker. Never saw them say her first name tho.

Old 05-11-2016, 05:14 PM

The morbid thought here would be for this murder to display some free public marketing ( image) for a much needed self-defense class ( for women), hence enrolling in a course. Or maybe, publicly displaying, putting a woman down for good... where she belongs ( ouch!) but my personal thoughts are M Bevers had some pretty well built arms so she had to have been hit/attacked from behind. I don't think she ever saw this coming and I don't think she was talking to who she thought she was talking to, on the phone.

Old 05-25-2016, 10:02 PM

Midlothian police release new clues in Missy Bevers case | KDFW

Quote:
Police released new images of a light-colored 2010-2012 Nissan Altima seen in surveillance video pulling into the nearby SWFA Outdoors parking lot at 2 a.m. on the day of the murder.
Missy Bevers: Fitness Instructor's Husband Says 'It Had to Be Someone She Knew' : People.com

Quote:
Authorities still haven't confirmed if the suspect is male or female.

But Brandon thinks he knows.

"I think it was a woman," he said.
Terri 'Missy' Bevers's husband shares his theory on who killed his wife

Quote:
Brandon Bevers previously spoke out about his wife's death and said he has found strength in this difficult time by turning to God.

'There is no way the Brandon Bevers before this would be standing here today without me leaning on God, and His word and His direction, like, I find peace in it. It's very comforting. I obtain wisdom from it.'
He also added he had refused to read any reports detailing the injuries his wife sustained before she died
I still place my bet on the father-in-law, and I think it possible that if the FIL was the killer, the husband may not have been aware of it before the murder.

The turning-to-God thing reminds me of Amy Bradley's likely abductor "Yellow" (Alister Douglas), who, according to his Facebook, has also turned to God.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime