Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 07:03 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,435,377 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevep111 View Post
So what your saying is that your no better than the cat killer? That is exactly why Animal Rights Activists have a bad name and we have people who kill cats. Just to tee you off.
Actually with the way gun laws are in the state of Florida he could probably get away with it if the person had a weapon or advanced on him in a way to make him feel threatened. AND the world would be a better place without someone so mentally ill as to do something like this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2009, 07:15 AM

578 posts, read 1,776,661 times
It is obvious that the person killing the cats has a vendeta against the people who own the cats otherwise he/she would not be depositing them back where they lived. The people either know this person or have had a run in with him about all the cats loose in the neighborhood. My bet is that he/she (because whe can't assume it is a man) has a trap set up somewhere out of site and is luring the cats in. They most likely wait until the right opportunity or they have it in a place where they would not be spotted. They then do their deed and put the cats back when it is convenient and safe for them to do so. That is why it is important to number 1 keep control of your animals and 2 report them as soon as they go missing so the authorities can determine a time from when they go missing until they are returned in order to rule out someone stalking cats in the middle of the night which is highly unlikely otherwise they would have been spotted by now.

I remember when I lived in Texas there was this neighborhood where I told my friend you would never go hungry as long as you could say "Here kitty kitty" I was just kidding but back in the Great Depression places passed laws about selling Rabbits at the markets. One foot had to be left on to make sure people were not selling cats. I think that may be where the lucky Rabbit foot thing came from.

Going down to the level of the killer is wrong as well. That is why we have laws. We all have our desires for what should be done but to actually do what you want, I doubt you have the nads to really do it or if you do then you are just as bad as the cat killer.

OH it is racist to make the assumption that the person is a White Male. After all we have had plenty of serial killers and molesters of all races and genders. Just like Hurricanes, you can make predictions but usually they are not correct.

Old 06-03-2009, 11:43 AM

2,930 posts, read 7,060,856 times
I also think this person has something against people feeding feral cats and that's why he throws them back to people backyards. I have a friend who feeds feral cats and they had a neighbor who would trap them and take them to animal control. He was very obsessed with getting rid of them. it was close to the area where they found the dead cats but it was like 10 years ago. I can just see someone like him taking it to the next level.

Old 06-03-2009, 12:47 PM

Hey make the call who knows

Old 06-04-2009, 06:51 AM

22,333 posts, read 29,427,518 times
FYI, another cat was found yesterday around 89th court and 162 Street (im assuming) in PB. Come on people, lets not let this continue!!

Old 06-04-2009, 09:00 AM

Yeah now they are being found up in Lauderhill as well. May be it is a religeous group. For years now I have been wondering why you will be driving down any street and see red paint in the middle of the road. It is in all areas of the county and I am sure you have driven by and seen it and thought nothing of it. I did too until I began seeing it all over town. Who knows, Miami is full of Cults and Gangs.

Old 06-06-2009, 11:45 AM

5,528 posts, read 7,492,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
FYI, another cat was found yesterday around 89th court and 162 Street (im assuming) in PB. Come on people, lets not let this continue!!
wow , poor cat.

Old 06-06-2009, 11:57 AM

1,257 posts, read 3,433,348 times
I bet that the slaughterer is one kid or maybe two or three kids.
The leader is probable a sadist in the first stage of a psycopathy - 12 to 17.
Between 12 and 17. High to High Middle Class. Private School.
They probably started as a revenge, so finding who's the owner of the first dead cat will help to find the authors.
They are probably using .22, crossbows, traps or poison.

Last edited by Leovigildo; 06-06-2009 at 12:09 PM..

Old 06-06-2009, 02:01 PM

6,993 posts, read 17,364,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leovigildo View Post
I bet that the slaughterer is one kid or maybe two or three kids.
The leader is probable a sadist in the first stage of a psycopathy - 12 to 17.
Between 12 and 17. High to High Middle Class. Private School.
They probably started as a revenge, so finding who's the owner of the first dead cat will help to find the authors.
They are probably using .22, crossbows, traps or poison.
You either

1. Watch a LOT of CSI
2. Work for the FBI
3. have done this before

*I joke*

Old 06-06-2009, 02:23 PM

5,528 posts, read 7,492,893 times
This guy will get punished hard if he gets caught.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime