Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 01:14 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times

Advertisements

There is no Human word possible for her that is not good enough, this is the lowest of lows, a evil, sadistic, mean, cowardly person. I know what i would like to do to her if given the chance, and these people now seem to be coming out of the woodwork, so many can savagely kill there children without a blink of an eye, and seem to go on with there lives, until they get caught. They are not of Human Nature, they hail from a dark place, and for all i care, they can crawl under a huge rock.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2010, 01:15 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,537,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin_kernel View Post
My attempt at sarcasm failed

Ah,...a little slow on the sarcasm meter today...conference calls.

Old 01-25-2010, 02:01 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,639,025 times
When I read that the little boys were found strapped in their carseats holding hands I came as close as I ever have to actually hating another person. I can only hope her days in prison are long and hard. She does not deserve a single moment of happiness after what she did to her sons.

Old 01-25-2010, 02:09 PM

8,893 posts, read 5,371,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Susan Smith is asking for a new trial using the excuse that the previous trial was unfair?

This woman strapped her children in their car seat and rolled the car into the lake, then accused two black men of car jacking her vehicle. There is a special place in H.ll for someone this evil.

Susan Smith Asks For New Trial - Greenville News Story - WYFF Greenville
So her previous trial was unfair?

OK, this time after she's found guilty she's strapped into a car and rolled into the same lake she drowned her kids in.

Perhaps she could take Andrea Yates with her .....

Old 01-25-2010, 02:10 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
She really should have received the death penalty
i agree completely. glad to know you're pro-death penalty.

Old 01-25-2010, 02:15 PM

8,630 posts, read 9,137,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post
I read a story several years ago in a newspaper that she and other inmates were allowed to leave the prison and work and clean the Governor's mansion because of good behavior. They caught her doing a guard in the mansion's basement and as a result her mansion cleaning days were over. It seems far fetched but I did read it in a paper (Washington Post) and assume its true.
In reference to my earlier post above, read the last paragraph in this link.
This girl should have been put down for sure years ago and the guards fired.

The Spokesman-Review.com - Web site asks Susan Smith to remove online personal ad

Last edited by jmking; 01-25-2010 at 02:28 PM..

Old 01-25-2010, 02:18 PM

10,834 posts, read 14,936,147 times
After so many years I suppose she is feeling lonely but she does like Mickey Mouse.

Her ad on The Smoking Gun

She want to hear from people who are "not judgmental" and describes herself as "sensitive, caring, and kind-hearted." In the ad that she loves "rainbows, Mickey Mouse, the beach, the mountains, and waterfalls." adding "I have grown and matured alot since my incarceration, but I will always hurt for the pain I've caused so many, especially my children."

Gee, she sounds like a swell person!

Old 06-09-2010, 12:50 AM

23,222 posts, read 29,044,905 times
And yet, if she were in a car accident, attributable to her using her cellphone, and she survived the accident and the children were killed, then what?

A slap on the wrist?

Old 06-09-2010, 07:28 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,184,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
After so many years I suppose she is feeling lonely but she does like Mickey Mouse.

Her ad on The Smoking Gun

She want to hear from people who are "not judgmental" and describes herself as "sensitive, caring, and kind-hearted." In the ad that she loves "rainbows, Mickey Mouse, the beach, the mountains, and waterfalls." adding "I have grown and matured alot since my incarceration, but I will always hurt for the pain I've caused so many, especially my children."

Gee, she sounds like a swell person!
Isn't that all just nauseating?? She didn't cause pain to her children....she KILLED them.

I believe everyone deserves forgiveness, but we all still reap what we sow and she sowed a big ugly seed. True maturity would bring an understanding of what she did to her own mind and heart. True maturity would make her not be able to ever speak of it again. I can't even imagine living with that sort of guilt.

Old 06-09-2010, 10:38 AM

13,404 posts, read 28,729,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
So her previous trial was unfair?

OK, this time after she's found guilty she's strapped into a car and rolled into the same lake she drowned her kids in.

Perhaps she could take Andrea Yates with her .....
IMO opinion two totally different crimes..it's been proven Andrea was a very ill woman, her husband knew how mentally unstable she was and continued to live that weird life style & religion and LEFT her alone with those kiddos....even after her doctor warned him not to leave her alone with the kids...very sad story all the way around..

I don't think anyone can inflict as much pain on Andrea as she does to her self when lucid....I pray she somehow finds peace one day

Last edited by njkate; 06-09-2010 at 11:08 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime