Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-24-2017, 02:26 PM

34 posts, read 39,168 times

Advertisements

If anyone is familiar with Copper Crest off of Boop road, I would appreciate any information and your thoughts on the location and the homes there.

Thanks, Gary
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2017, 06:30 PM

346 posts, read 613,311 times
I looked at this community and i did like what i saw...although i would really prefer to have my own piece of property a bit further away from neighbors...however it is a 55+ community and they have a HOA of about $75/mo. They have all the amenities and the homes are really very nice for manufactured homes..some of them do not offer much storage space though. The area appears to be safe and the community is gated. From what i can see the Tucson mtns are in the background for mtn views and the desert around there looks wonderful ..at least it does to me. homes are certainly affordable. i found a few under $100k. we might go this route ourselves but for the moment we are looking for some acreage as well. CC is nice but you barely have more land than what your home is placed on.
As far as location that would be SW of Tucson...Bopp road from Ajo Way...I imagine a good 30 to 40 mins from midtown..depends where you want to be,,,this is certainly out of town.

Last edited by TwoWheelMan; 02-02-2017 at 06:41 PM..

Old 02-02-2017, 06:32 PM

346 posts, read 613,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kaiser View Post
If anyone is familiar with Copper Crest off of Bopp road, I would appreciate any information and your thoughts on the location and the homes there.

Thanks, Gary
fixed that for ya...

Old 02-03-2017, 07:22 AM

Default Thank you.

Now if I only knew how to pronounce it.

Thanks, Gary

Old 02-07-2017, 03:05 PM

5 posts, read 4,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kaiser View Post
If anyone is familiar with Copper Crest off of Boop road, I would appreciate any information and your thoughts on the location and the homes there.

Thanks, Gary
I know someone that lives there, i visit often. Quiet place, well cared for. Residents are vigilant about the speed limit in the community. Homes are inexpensive. Watch out for the ones needing lots of maintenance. More of a snowbird community so some go 6-8 months without attention, which leads to different repairs than a older regular lived in daily home.

Its off the beaten path so if you want to be close to more urbanization this may not be your place. and the urbanization close by is the Spectrum on I-19 pretty much. Its diverse in its social and economic makeup. visit it and you be the judge if it works for you.

55 and older community, but i think the majority of the residents are retired and stay at home and a small percentage are still working and get out daily.

Trico electric company and only comcast cable and not sure on the land line phone company, but have to guess centurylink. that's about it.

other questions i can ask about for you.

and its pronounced - BOP like BOP on the head.

Oh - one last thing, there is a shooting range close by and if you hate the sound of that this is not your place. inside with windows closed you will not hear it, outside you will, esp on cool mornings when sounds travel farther.

Old 02-08-2017, 09:30 AM

Default Copper Crest

Thank you Toadstool for your in-depth reply. It sounds like a place that suits out needs.

Gary
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson
View detailed profiles of: