Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 12:06 AM

2,916 posts, read 8,347,410 times

Advertisements

Feel free to use this cute but powerful little icon whenever you see the need to report a post or a thread from an individual who only seems to be here bent on stirring up trouble. Instead of using the term cyber-thugs on these individuals, City-Data Forum uses the term TROLL.

When clicked on, this cute but powerful little icon will take you to an area where you may privately send that particular offending post via an alert to our forum's moderator(s). Bless their moderating little hearts! You may also include the poster's name and violation to the moderator, but it should already be there in the offending post. You may also choose to point out that poster's history (other posts and threads which will establish a pattern of odd behaviour. Some violations may include (but are not limited to) attacking certain posters, attacking your state or city, or just plain being an unfriendly and uncooperative type of person for no apparent reason. You'll also recognize them by the way they push certain insignificant agendas.

Commentary: To me, most of these types of posters seem to be very troubled human beings which soon become confrontational with others. There may be some deep resentment - some unresolved issues in their life. Most likely they were abandoned or neglected or beaten severely when they were very young. Perhaps they were ridiculed or bullied in school as children. Perhaps they believe in their (poor, sick, twisted, little) minds that they need to punish posters, states, or cities which they believe did them wrong. Who knows?

Again, please remember to use this cute but powerful little icon when needed! This has been a public service announcement; a reminder; a message to one and all from someone who truly cares about YOU.

Thank you! - ZP
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2009, 09:25 AM

1,389 posts, read 3,532,582 times
This is not a result of my letting the cat out of the bag yesterday with that picture of you being a dirty foal is it?

Old 07-10-2009, 09:32 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,139,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonyPony View Post
a message to one and all from someone who truly cares about YOU
Sounds like the government.

Guess ZP wants us all out, including himself.

Old 07-10-2009, 10:59 AM

What's with the dead silence here today?! ZP, if you're pis*ed with me, just say so! No need for passive-aggressive posts.

Old 07-10-2009, 12:43 PM

1,389 posts, read 3,532,582 times
I'm not contributing as much as I'd like today. Pretty derned busy!

Old 07-10-2009, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorizo View Post
This is not a result of my letting the cat out of the bag yesterday with that picture of you being a dirty foal is it?
Phoney Baloney did it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Sounds like the government.

Guess ZP wants us all out, including himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
What's with the dead silence here today?! ZP, if you're pis*ed with me, just say so! No need for passive-aggressive posts.
Sierra! Now, you know I've never been unhappy with you or any of the regulars on here... except for my evil twin, Phoney Baloney - he is the CHIEF crazy horse 'round these parts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorizo View Post
I'm not contributing as much as I'd like today. Pretty derned busy!
Yeah, and the good twin Pony (good ship lollipop?) has been away all morning and early afternoon today!

Old 07-10-2009, 03:58 PM

602 posts, read 2,063,850 times
Methinks another outing is imminent. Dirty groupthinkers you.

Old 07-10-2009, 04:00 PM

Quote:
except for my evil twin, Phoney Baloney - he is the CHIEF crazy horse 'round these parts!
That one... I'm gonna cut his tail one of these days!

Old 07-10-2009, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by azhiker View Post
Methinks another outing is imminent. Dirty groupthinkers you.
Who said the Hiker Man was gone for good? WHO said that?

Old 07-10-2009, 04:12 PM

602 posts, read 2,063,850 times
Quote:
Who said the Hiker Man was gone for good? WHO said that?
Alas, been laid up a bit following a little procedure I had.

Okay, completely off topic... I saw a real live mountain lion a couple of weeks ago at Catalina State Park (near sunset), and not while I was hiking, but when still in the car. First one I've ever seen in the wild. What a surprise. It was a scrawny, juvenile looking one, but neat nonetheless.

Back to lurking mode. Proceed, good sirs, proceed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson