Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2010, 11:20 PM

40 posts, read 103,819 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know of anyone holding Bunco games? Its a fun dice game. If you hold a Bunco game in your home, please send us a private messege of where abouts, We interested in playing Bunco in central Tulsa area.

What ever happen to folks getting together on the weekends playing cards/dice games in their homes for fun? Whats your thought on this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2010, 05:34 AM

13 posts, read 51,585 times
My family likes to play bunco, yahtzee, hand and foot and other card and dice games on a regular basis. If you're interested in playing RPG's (pen & paper role playing games- like dungeons & dragons, lord of the rings, etc), my friends and I also play those. We game at eachother's houses, lately it's been my house.

I have a ginormous lap dog, just FYI (in case you're allergic or something). He's a very social pyrenees that loves people. lol He's not much of a licky type, though. He sniffs, but doesn't lick & has never bitten anyone (pyrenees are very mellow dogs).. Most of the time he's content to just lay down somewhere near us and enjoy just being around people.

Old 08-09-2010, 07:28 PM

40 posts, read 103,819 times
Havent really tried the dungeons/dragons lord of rings games, probably not up my alley, but bunko is, if u hear of needing a space to be filled in a game, give me heads up and i will be happy to play,, dogs dont bother me either,,

Old 10-07-2010, 01:31 PM

1 posts, read 1,394 times
Default Bunco

Yes, The Glenpool Chamber of Commerce is holding a Bunco night on Nov 6th. You can go to our website for the details. www.glenpoolchamber.org
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa
View detailed profiles of: