Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2010, 04:56 PM

136 posts, read 327,859 times

Advertisements

Okay, I am going way back to the first season...
Episode 111 - - - South Park Stuff.com (http://www.southparkstuff.com/season_1/episode_111/ - broken link)
This is where the boys have a sub teacher, Ms Ellen. Chef falls in love with her and when he tells that boys that Ms. Ellen is a carpet muncher which meant she was a lesbian so it would not work out between them.

So the next scene is the boys in the livingroom trying to munch on the carpet and "damn it, I don't feel like a lesbian yet."

My roommates and I laughed so hard we peed our pants.... of course this was back when I was single and no children, so of course I do not watch now because I would be mortified if my kids saw it now... but man it was so funny!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2010, 01:09 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,081,126 times
These are the ones I like the best:

Rainforest Schmainforest (Jennifer Anniston voices part as she leads a group of kids in the rainforest and gets rescued by loggers) (Season 3)

South Park Is Gay (the metrosexual episode) (Season 7)

Die Hippie, Die (Cartman tries to exterminate hippies) (Season 9)

Two Days Before The Day After Tomorrow (a send up of the Jake Gyllenhal/Dennis Quaid Day After Tomorrow movie combined with Katrina) (Season 9)

Smug Alert (the smugness of San Francisco, Prius drivers and George Clooney) (Season 10)

Manbearpig (Al Gore gets raked over, I'm totally serial) (Season 10)

Night of the Living Homeless (Change? Change? Anybody spare some change? A Homeless/Night of The Living Dead combo) (Season 11)

Imaginationland (spoofs Stargate and Al Gore shows up again) (Season 11)

Over Logging (the one about headin' to Californee for some Internet) (Season 12)

Fatbeard (the Somali pirate episode) (Season 12)

And I can't remember which Canada episode it was but it's the one about going to get Ike.

I can't pick a favorite episode but I can say the scene that made me laugh the hardest was the men, with Randy leading, trying to imitate Dennis Quaid and friends tied together trudging down the street from The Day After Tomorrow, only in the heat.

Second funniest scene is Cartman in San Francisco.

The worst South Park episode is the one after Isaac Hayes/Chef left. It wasn't funny at all. It was just spiteful, mean and boring.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV