Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 05:45 AM

1,842 posts, read 1,767,772 times

Advertisements

It is fun. Can't wait for the new episodes. Will the CIA try and break Annie out or will they play politics and leave her to fend for herself? We all know Auggie will of course move heaven and earth to save her but will anyone else risk their jobs to do the same?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2012, 10:24 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,109,116 times
It's back. I just watched the newest episode OnDemand. It's better than any other episode.

This is starting to become a very good series. Very interesting considering it started as unbelievable light fluff.

There's more depth now. Her acting is getting better too.

Old 10-22-2012, 07:54 PM

1,488 posts, read 5,240,941 times
I'm enjoying it.....hope it will last.

I really think Joan's wardrobe is quite inappropriate, tho, for the type of job she has - especially with her husband sitting in the next office. She always looks like she's on her way out to a club to pick up a man, not like a serious,high-powered agent.

Old 10-22-2012, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GayleTX View Post
I really think Joan's wardrobe is quite inappropriate, tho, for the type of job she has - especially with her husband sitting in the next office. She always looks like she's on her way out to a club to pick up a man, not like a serious,high-powered agent.
It's a boring wardrobe too. It seems she only owns the same dress in multiple colors.

Old 10-22-2012, 11:34 PM

475 posts, read 648,859 times
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
It's a boring wardrobe too. It seems she only owns the same dress in multiple colors.
Seriously, this is what you chose to discuss about this very exciting spy show ?

Old 10-24-2012, 01:18 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,721,231 times
Quote:

That has made me crazy from Day 1. For a little while, it looked like they were starting to dress her to suit her position (no pun intended) but, the other night she's back in the sleeveless, low cut dresses.
Absolutely ridiculous.

And the heels on everybody.
Doubly ridiculous.

Other than that, I did enjoy the episode. I agree with the other poster who said that the show just keeps getting better. It is much more focused now that the sister is gone.

Old 10-24-2012, 01:20 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,721,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazertrek50 View Post
Seriously, this is what you chose to discuss about this very exciting spy show ?

It is very distracting. I love the character of Joan and I think that they do her a great disservice by dressing her like a restaurant hostess.

Old 10-24-2012, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
It is much more focused now that the sister is gone.
Yeah, the sister storyline was fluff that served little purpose except to show how it's difficult to juggle career and family. It didnt' need to drag on for so long. Two episodes is all we needed to "get" that.

Old 10-25-2012, 10:32 AM

1,995 posts, read 3,378,920 times
I didn't mind the sister storyline. I've liked this show from the beginning. I do think there is a lot of chemistry between Annie and Eyal (more than with Auggie imo). I was relieved to know why Joan was meeting that guy! Even though its trivial, the unrealistic high heels bug me also.

Last edited by Sandhillian; 10-25-2012 at 10:41 AM..

Old 10-25-2012, 12:34 PM

I've always like this show too. Different reasons. In the beginning, I liked how it was light fluff without being annoying. Now I like it because it's becoming more complex. We're watching Annie's actress is becoming a better actress before our eyes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV