Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 02:54 PM

874 posts, read 1,660,414 times

Advertisements

I'm nervous about this young vs. old idea. We'll see if they can keep it balanced.

Old 08-09-2010, 03:11 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,225,526 times
They are going to have to seriously change the challenges to more mental ones to be fair or there will have to be a tribe switch up buffs in the hat kind of thing, or...as we already know the hidden immunity idol might be used to make things more even

Old 08-09-2010, 04:11 PM

44,637 posts, read 61,653,458 times
Here's a synopsis of the new show and it's contestants.
Survivor: Nicaragua Cast and a New Power Revealed!

Old 08-09-2010, 05:05 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,225,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
Here's a synopsis of the new show and it's contestants.
Survivor: Nicaragua Cast and a New Power Revealed!
Thanks that was great!
JimmyT, sounds nice. I wonder if he'd use the million to get a boob reduction? (was that mean?)

Wendy - lord I hope this isn't yet another miitary woman who is crazy. There are normal women in the military!
Dan sound like an egomaniac.
Holly the swim coach could kick some butt if there are water challenges

Mactor team
I already hate Alina
Kelly S - never underestimate these successful highschool cheerleader types (and no I was never one or the type). Sandra Bullock, Cameron Diaz, Renee Zwellwegger were all high school cheerleaders.

Medallion of Power - whoa! Thats a huge new wrinkle

Old 08-11-2010, 10:41 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,466,792 times
I need to get my imitating and mocking boots on for this season. That is, presuming someone presents him or herself as worthy of it, and presuming any of you still want me to after the Russhole parodies.

Old 08-11-2010, 05:31 PM

621 posts, read 1,210,935 times
Why can't they just do a regular season where it's not some group versus another group? It's getting really old. (No pun intended.) I have even less interest in watching this season than I did at the start of last season when I saw Russell was going to be on again.

Old 08-11-2010, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyspider View Post
Why can't they just do a regular season where it's not some group versus another group? It's getting really old. (No pun intended.) I have even less interest in watching this season than I did at the start of last season when I saw Russell was going to be on again.
Ima doubt you unnerstan' who yore talkin' bout. Ah'm Russhole Hantz, the Great Russhole Hantz, the best player in any game ever since TV was invented and in fact even befoar that. You remind me of them silly girls who Ah manipulated because ain't no such thang as a social game, that's a crock, Ah actually expected Ah could screw over evraone and lord it over them, then they'd vaote for me counta' Ah'm Russhole, #1, and #2, cause in mah mahnd Ah done played the best, and if they don't agree with me they're wraong an' should start agreein'. Ah was so rectal Probst brought tollot paper to the finale: Ah was a bigger jerk than that nancy boy Johnny Foreplay, an' a more delusional player than...well, then ana-one. Ana-how, Ima think you oughta show more deference whenya talk 'bout The Great One.

Old 08-11-2010, 07:13 PM

621 posts, read 1,210,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
Ima doubt you unnerstan' who yore talkin' bout. Ah'm Russhole Hantz, the Great Russhole Hantz, the best player in any game ever since TV was invented and in fact even befoar that. You remind me of them silly girls who Ah manipulated because ain't no such thang as a social game, that's a crock, Ah actually expected Ah could screw over evraone and lord it over them, then they'd vaote for me counta' Ah'm Russhole, #1, and #2, cause in mah mahnd Ah done played the best, and if they don't agree with me they're wraong an' should start agreein'. Ah was so rectal Probst brought tollot paper to the finale: Ah was a bigger jerk than that nancy boy Johnny Foreplay, an' a more delusional player than...well, then ana-one. Ana-how, Ima think you oughta show more deference whenya talk 'bout The Great One.
ROFLMAO!!! I had to stop and think about the way he talked, and you nailed it!

Old 08-11-2010, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyspider View Post
ROFLMAO!!! I had to stop and think about the way he talked, and you nailed it!
If I may be permitted an ever so slight bit of self-indulgence on this one, I dare hope that some of our regulars last season had their days brightened just a little by my take on Russhole. You might say it was kind of my specialty, at which I had very much fun. Though not as much fun as I had seeing him get to the final twice, then lose twice and sulk twice. They should rename Texas to Russellego, because Russell's ego clearly is larger than the state itself.

Old 08-12-2010, 08:03 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,196,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
Wow are you out of that LA jail for smacking down that girl???

Hello Survivor fans! Are ya ready for some scheming, back stabbing and down right lying? I know I am ready to see my Dimples again.

Thanks for all the links you long timers know I still have country slow 24k dial up right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV