Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2010, 02:07 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,496,339 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Naoinka just aint giving up that idol and is not gonna shut her mouth.

Downer Dan looks like he would have had more fun getting a tooth pulled than he did on that zip line. He is so useless.
I feel a NaDonkey coming on:

"Jeff, why you gotta be like that, asking me questions like you some sorta show host? I'm who I am. I can't spell 'tautological', but most of what I say is just that. I'm from LA, and that makes me special! I'm me. I have street smarts, which are great because we sure have a lot of streets on Libertad Beach! It is what it is. All yow haters can just $&$%& off. I know who I am, and who I am going to be is me. And why yow still bringing up me stealing food? I'm supposed to get a pass on that; it happened four days ago, which since I have about the brains of a Labrador retriever, is twenty-eight days for me. If you stand up to me in any way, I have only one mode: raise my voice, repeat myself and make myself such a pain in the butt that you'll leave me along in the future. Because I'm NaDonkey, and I don't pray--I bray."

Old 11-11-2010, 03:17 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,832,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
I feel a NaDonkey coming on:

"Jeff, why you gotta be like that, asking me questions like you some sorta show host? I'm who I am. I can't spell 'tautological', but most of what I say is just that. I'm from LA, and that makes me special! I'm me. I have street smarts, which are great because we sure have a lot of streets on Libertad Beach! It is what it is. All yow haters can just $&$%& off. I know who I am, and who I am going to be is me. And why yow still bringing up me stealing food? I'm supposed to get a pass on that; it happened four days ago, which since I have about the brains of a Labrador retriever, is twenty-eight days for me. If you stand up to me in any way, I have only one mode: raise my voice, repeat myself and make myself such a pain in the butt that you'll leave me along in the future. Because I'm NaDonkey, and I don't pray--I bray."
you are a riot j_k_k !!!!

Old 11-11-2010, 06:41 AM

7,398 posts, read 5,512,445 times
Funny! j_k_k!!
Too bad Nayoinka has the idol and an alliance I think we're going to have to put up with her big mouth for awhile yet. I'm glad Marty and his big mouth are gone.

Old 11-11-2010, 06:49 AM

9,718 posts, read 6,427,044 times
Love it j_k_k.

Good bye Marty I agree oinka is going to be around for awhile (maybe till the end)

Old 11-11-2010, 06:52 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,522,547 times
Bye, bye, Marty. You are not quite as clever as you thought.

Next week looks like it will be interesting. I hope the "surprise" won't be a let down.

No-Oinkers cracks me up. But she knew it wasn't her time so she was correct in not playing the idol. All the crimes she committed will come back to haunt her but not just yet.

Dan makes me sad to watch him. I know they are keeping him because they think he can't win but it almost seems cruel because he looks so awful. And he is useless in the challenges whether it's a mind game or physical. The men were lucky to win even though they practically had to drag him through the obstacle course.

Old 11-11-2010, 07:01 AM

14,994 posts, read 23,965,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
hehehehehe............how is that for a blindside
Blindside? HAHA More like boring predictability with some red herrings cleverly edited in to create a false suspense (and you fell for it)....and so we will have that pattern for the rest of the season sadly. No one was blindsided.

Marty did have a chance if he didn't open his mouth and chose to lay low. He doesn't have the talent for sublime suggestions to knock off Jane, and make it look like Sash's and Brenda's idea. Some players in the past had that talent.

I am hoping for some true blindsides and turn arounds remaining, but sadly I just can't see that. There are no players left to step forward and change things around. The 3 remaining at the end is so clear to me, and should be to everyone, as to remove all suspense from the show.

For the next week previews. I noted they were looking down at a specific object - my guess is there food cache was raided by animals, or washed away.

Edit - I don't like Jane at all. She comes off as fake. Her hatred of Marty was almost to the point of obsessive and hinted at some very strange vindictive character flaw in her makeup...she also betrayed her team. I still can't figure out why she hated Marty so much, seemed petty.
Naonka - Keep her around (and she will be around until the end). About the only excitement left in the game. Survivor's own sociopath. Every season should have one.

Last edited by Dd714; 11-11-2010 at 07:35 AM..

Old 11-11-2010, 08:04 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,190,069 times
Marty never even saw it coming....he was smirking still when they read his name the 4th time...his expression change totally to one of disbelief when they read his name the 5th time...he couldnt cover it....Dd whatever ya'll oughta pay attention to the details on the blindsides...

Old 11-11-2010, 08:06 AM

5,553 posts, read 7,150,030 times
DO NOT READ JEFF'S BLOG ON EW.
Someone posted the spoilers in the forum that follows his blog. I was reading today and somebody warned that the spoilers were posted on the next few posts, thank God I didn't read that far to see them. Why can't people let us enjoy the show?

Old 11-11-2010, 08:55 AM

15,891 posts, read 18,386,181 times
I actually enjoyed last night's episode (9). I was sorry to see Marty go. Jane drives me insane. Naoinkydoink is swamp trash. I'm sick of hearing her foul mouth and I suspect we are seeing the real person, too. She has a huge chip on her shoulder and being from LA does not make her special. To be proud of where you are from is great but her reasons for being proud are skewed badly.

None of the other players really bother me but I don't have a favorite this season.....yet.

Old 11-11-2010, 09:20 AM

14,994 posts, read 23,965,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
....Dd whatever ya'll oughta pay attention to the details on the blindsides...
Not sure I comprehend your sentence structure (periods and commas would help), but I hardly think someone who has been hanging by his fingernails for the last 4 votes and was voted off can be considered a blindside. If Jane had been voted off - now THAT would have been a blindside.

He said it himself during the pre-vote discussion, something like "I am prepared" to Noika, and said it also to Brenda "I am packing my bags".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV