Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2010, 02:31 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,829,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
Ok I just watched Marty's Ponderosa Pt 1 video - hilarious in that he never stops being Marty - the whole car ride he's talking about how the game is just now getting to the smart people and he almost did this and that and he loved the way he played the game. Wow. Side private conversations with Alina going Oh geez, I'm really having to bite my tongue. Not who she would prefer having to hang with at Ponderosa.
He did say not only did he think his play was going to work but he expected to take some votes but not that close - I think he though a couple of votes for Naonka would swing it his way. He thinks it was Brenda who was the deciding vote (that I'm not sure I understand) The other thing he said was had he not felt like his strategy was going to work he could have just asked Sash for the idol right there at TC and Sash would have given it to him....

I gotta say Coach and the snarky girl and um...I forget had really fun Ponderosa videos, they had a good time. I'm watching prt 3 now and Alina and Marty are boring
oh he was blindsided.
Anyone who treasure any possession takes it with them to TC cause they can't go back to get anything they left behind. Marty packed cause that's what they all do. He didn't know he wasn't coming back.
HeHeHe....tata

Old 11-11-2010, 05:46 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,253,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger View Post
I know they edit things but still,,,, has there been a more arrogant player ever in survivor history?

You bet there was, Badger....The one and only "King of Survivor", Russell Hantz! Never was nor doubt there will ever be anyone more arrogant than "my man"! (you would have had to be here the past two years to understand why he was "my man".)

I actually gave myself an upset tummy thinking that Marty had dodged another bullet last night! I was pleaased as punch to see his name on the card. TPTB really edited "well" to make people think Jane was going home. Was doing the happy dance fer ser!

There already IS an alliance between Jane and Chase. It's been shown quite clearly.

j_k_k, youse doin' a fine impression there, man! You gots some street smarts too? I axin' you a question there punk!

Brenda needs to go but I think her sights will be on Jane next.

Bahbye, Marty.

Old 11-11-2010, 07:29 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,493,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
j_k_k, youse doin' a fine impression there, man! You gots some street smarts too? I axin' you a question there punk!
It's taken me a while to get the NaDonkey concept down. Now I'm on it. Simply bray defiance, repeat nonsensical 'it is what it is' (really? gee, I thought it was what it wasn't) statements, toss in a little ghetto braggart seasoning, and through it all, look truly bewildered. She's entertaining, but I thought the age limit was 18, including mental age. I'll say this for Russhole: hated him, all day long and well into the wee hours, but he was capable of making a non-delusional statement, and on a couple of levels he was a superb player. And for the most part, he acted fairly close to his age.

Old 11-11-2010, 10:06 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,224,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Downer Dan looks like he would have had more fun getting a tooth pulled than he did on that zip line. He is so useless.
Man he couldn't even stay in a non physical challenge and looked like he was going to poop his britches on the zip line. What a waste recruiting him seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
I
So did it just come down to numbers? Was it a pretty straight vote by alliance? Why did Jeff say well its pretty clear your not voting by group anymore.
I couldn't figure that one out either since there were only 2 people being voted for. So it was the numbers that took out Marty.

And am I right in that Marty tried to get some of alliance 1 to switch to Jane and they got played? I can't understand why he would trust Sash -
and what happened to Marty getting his immunity back? Where is it?

Sash still has the II Marty thinks by giving it up to Sash he not only got saved but now they are buds. Wrong.

So sad that so many people would just die to get on the show - really want to be there, try hard to get on there, love the game -
and then there is Dan who could give two ***** about any of it. "its ok, its not Brooklyn" Burnette should be ASHAMED to have done such as bad job of casting.
Maybe it is Dan's motive to act like he can't do things, stay in the background laying low and being quiet? Doubt it but had to throw it out there. Still I would like to talk to the casting crowd of this show.

And what happened to his knee? He seemed to be going over the rope net obstacle and all that ok...no limp visible walking at TC.
It's a trick knee it comes and goes depending on if he wants to do what is in front of him
Is Sash and Brenda going to turn into a Rob & Amber but the editing just isn't showing it? Those 2 seem to agree they are running the show but I think Sash would cut her throat before Brenda would cut his. Don't get the allure or power Brenda has and why nobody is talking about getting rid of her.

OK if you had to be Chase sitting out which side would you have chosen? I would have gone with
Spoiler
the guys
because the other side was to weak to break through the barriers before them.

Old 11-11-2010, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Man he couldn't even stay in a non physical challenge and looked like he was going to poop his britches on the zip line. What a waste recruiting him seriously.

Is Sash and Brenda going to turn into a Rob & Amber but the editing just isn't showing it? Those 2 seem to agree they are running the show but I think Sash would cut her throat before Brenda would cut his. Don't get the allure or power Brenda has and why nobody is talking about getting rid of her.

OK if you had to be Chase sitting out which side would you have chosen? I would have gone with
Spoiler
the guys
because the other side was to weak to break through the barriers before them.
I too was thinking,"look at the course!!!" clearly had he done so he would have imagined how much harder it would be for the girls to break through those walls.

Old 11-12-2010, 07:42 AM

8,228 posts, read 14,251,681 times
I think after all these years were I on Survivor and had to make a choice like Chase you have to consider 3 variables - who do you want to be with to strategize (2) what group you can afford to be away from who will be strategzing without you being there and may form new plans and (3) what message are you sending by your pick
In the past there has sometimes been some jealousy surrounding the person who ended up as a choice, going somewhere and getting food, I would not want to be chosen to do that
Chase broadcast his preference for being in an alliance with Brenda and Jane
Considering that they guys were already thinking Chase sort of weak minded womans boy I'm not sure how much he lost there.
However now the women dont respect him either!

Old 11-12-2010, 10:09 AM

4,363 posts, read 6,551,101 times
Besides Jane Chase has no friends. He may not see it that way but that's how the cookie crumbles. What a stooge.

How are they going to get NayNay to play her idol? There's no reason what so ever to not force her hand, either she plays it and the idol is back in play or she's gone if she doesn't play it. She flat out should not still be there.

At least Marty TRIED to play the game. His biggest problem was Marty. Can't shut up. That'll do you in every time.

Old 11-12-2010, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
Besides Jane Chase has no friends. He may not see it that way but that's how the cookie crumbles. What a stooge.

How are they going to get NayNay to play her idol? There's no reason what so ever to not force her hand, either she plays it and the idol is back in play or she's gone if she doesn't play it. She flat out should not still be there.

At least Marty TRIED to play the game. His biggest problem was Marty. Can't shut up. That'll do you in every time.
if they aren't going to vote her out then the idol is moot. No one wants to vote NaOinka out because they want to drag her azz to F3 with them. They as much as flat out told her that at TC. I don't see why they are worried about her having the idol.

Old 11-12-2010, 03:58 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,253,657 times
NaOinker even said they want to take her to F3 because she is unwinnable! She knows it and acts proud of that fact. In some way she may be as smart as a fox...F3= bigger money.

Old 11-13-2010, 03:32 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,337,489 times
Marty's biggest problem was he thought he ran the game. Anytime they think that, sooner or later they are out. And it looks like Sash and Brenda now think they rule. I'd like to see a double elimination and vote both of them out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV