Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2010, 01:17 AM

4,884 posts, read 5,017,386 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
that's a given but then Jane didn't vote for Holly either so it's all confusing.
Had to go watch the ending since I didn't earlier. What was she thinking? Even if she had convinced Twiddle Dumb and Twiddle Useless to vote for Holly, her vote wouldn't have caused a tie.
I have to agree with whoever made the statement that they wouldn't want Jane as a neighbor.

Old 12-16-2010, 01:32 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,800,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
Had to go watch the ending since I didn't earlier. What was she thinking? Even if she had convinced Twiddle Dumb and Twiddle Useless to vote for Holly, her vote wouldn't have caused a tie.
I have to agree with whoever made the statement that they wouldn't want Jane as a neighbor.
made no sense. Right? Crazy stuff....

LOL@ your Twiddle Dumb and Twiddle Useless!!!!!

Old 12-16-2010, 01:43 AM

4,061 posts, read 9,888,235 times
I read a comment somewhere that she thought Sash would give the idol to Holly so maybe that is why she voted for Sash.

Old 12-16-2010, 05:45 AM

1,242 posts, read 3,761,827 times
Maybe, but she should have counted on Sash being the self centered weasel he is and at least given it a try and she should have tried to get Dumb and Dumber to do it with her. This season has been a collection of the most unlikable contestants ever now they are proving they are also the dumbest.

Old 12-16-2010, 08:05 AM

360 posts, read 993,330 times
This bunch of half-wits is so stupid that even when Jeff coaxes, cajoles and points them down the path, they still have no clue. The irony is that they are all so clueless that their reckless decisions have little consequences.

The only fitting conclusion to this season is for Dan to win since he is the most undeserving player ever, but the perfect representative for this cast.

Old 12-16-2010, 08:18 AM

7,371 posts, read 5,485,714 times
I said this before: this has to be the dumbest bunch to ever play Survivor! Jane sure knew how to make a graceful exit!'I started the fire, I'll put it out'.
I think it will be funny if Dan or Fabio wins. Serves the rest of them right. However, if Sash, Chase and Holly get to F3 I think Holly might win. Sash and Chase screwed over too many people on the jury, jmo.

Old 12-16-2010, 08:19 AM

14,994 posts, read 23,903,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
This just to expand on her obsessive Marty-hate. She has some serious sociopathic issues directly below the surface of her "laid back old country girl" persona for sure. I can understand some of her anger, but her look and reactions were scary, she took it much too personal. I would not have wanted her to spend another night at that camp near sharp objects.

Old 12-16-2010, 09:49 AM

2,417 posts, read 3,563,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
This just to expand on her obsessive Marty-hate. She has some serious sociopathic issues directly below the surface of her "laid back old country girl" persona for sure. I can understand some of her anger, but her look and reactions were scary, she took it much too personal. I would not have wanted her to spend another night at that camp near sharp objects.
exactly, her true persona came out in full force but we've seen little bits of it here and there, don't really understand why she's so well liked by many.

seriously, it's survivor, it happens, chase (who I don't like) shouldn't show up in North Carolina? get over it, it's the game.

Old 12-16-2010, 10:20 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,238,133 times
LOL @ Jeff should bring 'his Mom' into play more often. Hooray for Moms! LOL.

Old 12-16-2010, 10:41 AM

4,884 posts, read 5,017,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookmen View Post
The only fitting conclusion to this season is for Dan to win since he is the most undeserving player ever, but the perfect representative for this cast.
As much as it would pain me to see him win, I would suffer gladly. The worst cast I can think of in the history of Survivor.
Could Chase breath if he had to think about it? He is so spineless, so wimpy.
How could he and Sash think they could win against Holly is beyond me. Then again maybe they could, I might be reading it wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV