Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2010, 09:02 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,196,101 times

Advertisements

Giesela here some diaper rash ointment it will work better than lotion K? Thanks for that run down so she was actually a genuine fan that really bites that she didn't stay longer then.

I hate the recruiting so I reckon I dislike the recruiters not them per say but how they are doing their jobs. Survivor execs might be saying "hay we've been on 22-23 seasons the fans still tune in no matter how we select". If so I am very disappointed in the execs then. I know that is an oxy moron since Dimples is an exec but seriously it really stinks. They said switching to Wed. they had more viewers the first night than they had for a few years. So thanked us fans for switching over with them. Well then they should really thank us by stop recruiting and firing the recruiters!

That is just asinine how Dan go on this season he didn't even know what the show was! Just that he was going to be on TV. Everybody is mum how he passed the physical still.

Old 10-22-2010, 11:06 PM

4,061 posts, read 9,889,083 times
The funny thing is, Dan looks really buff, at least his chest.

Old 10-22-2010, 11:19 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,802,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobrien View Post

Old 10-23-2010, 08:22 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,209,661 times
Thanks for the links to Jeff's blog and "the day after", guys! Yve's video was almost heart wrentching. What a bunch of dumba$$es! BOTH tribes. I was so pi$$ed that they got rid of Kelly B. I would have been worried too about the prosthetic leg but not as soon as these jerks were. I would have admired Kelly and wanted to see how far she could go (with me) in this game. That's just me though. I think America should vote for Kelly B. to win the extra check they give out during the live show.

LOL, my husband said when (if, IMO) they get rid of Marty, he won't know who to root for to be gotten rid of. That's how bored he is with this season. Isn't Oinker on that tribe? I just can't remember! That how bored I am.

I'm starting to hope Jane goes all the way to F2 but seriously doubt that will happen. I can hope. If we could get to know the other players more, I'm thinking Benry would be a good pick too. I don't like that we aren't getting to know the "losing" team more. I want to get to know ALL the players, not just the winning tribe or the "mouthes" like Oinker.

Dan looks buff? LOL I'll have to look this week to see if his "man b00bs" are muscle or not. I sure would be angry if he goes all the way with being such a disabled physical speciman.

Am not liking Dimples' "manipulation" at TCs this year although Jax is feasting her eyeballs on her man more.

Old 10-23-2010, 10:28 AM

8,228 posts, read 14,225,526 times
I'm hoping that one of these recruited mactors can actually really act - i.e. Fabio - wouldn't it be a hoot if this dumb act of his was really a big ol act and he was really a smart guy? Say a smart guy that goes to the end and then after he's demonstrated how well he can act gets a big acting career. Ya, ok I'm bored too.

Old 10-23-2010, 10:43 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,196,101 times
Quote:
It doesn't matter to me whether he is buff or not it matters he didn't even know what the show was about when approached. Since his claims are he has money & fancy toys he doesn't need the million dollars. Well then why did you sign up taking that spot away from somebody who truly wanted to play the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Am not liking Dimples' "manipulation" at TCs this year although Jax is feasting her eyeballs on her man more.
Oh Miss pot calling the kettle black we had to put up with your man's manipulations in back to back season! What cha talkin' about my man manipulating for??? He can manipulate very well thank you very much.

Go Jane!

Old 10-23-2010, 11:55 AM

874 posts, read 1,660,414 times
Quote:
I thought his arms looked pretty strong.

Quote:
Dan looks buff? LOL I'll have to look this week to see if his "man b00bs" are muscle or not. I sure would be angry if he goes all the way with being such a disabled physical speciman.
If he goes all the way, more power to him. I don't love that he didn't know what game it was, but who's fault is that ultimately? The casting people. If Espada loses next week, it's either him, Holly, or one of the younger players. We'll see what they decide to do.

Old 10-23-2010, 12:05 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,209,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
It doesn't matter to me whether he is buff or not it matters he didn't even know what the show was about when approached. Since his claims are he has money & fancy toys he doesn't need the million dollars. Well then why did you sign up taking that spot away from somebody who truly wanted to play the game?

Oh Miss pot calling the kettle black we had to put up with your man's manipulations in back to back season! What cha talkin' about my man manipulating for??? He can manipulate very well thank you very much.

Go Jane!

I know, I know but Dreamy Eyes could only manipulate so far IN the game. Dimples, on the other hand, has "inside" info.

As much as I like Jimmy Johnson and was upset that Marty got him voted out so early in the game, I don't think they should allow people who have money to be on Survivor. Leave it for people who really need the money.

Old 10-23-2010, 12:07 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,802,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by altlover85 View Post
I thought his arms looked pretty strong.

If he goes all the way, more power to him. I don't love that he didn't know what game it was, but who's fault is that ultimately? The casting people. If Espada loses next week, it's either him, Holly, or one of the younger players. We'll see what they decide to do.
for real. If Dan wins it all I think I'll be cheering from my comfy chair. He's still there because the morons playing the game keep giving him a pass as though he's no threat. Every player is a threat but this group doesn't get that. So they keep a lame, seemingly wealthy guy around who can't help them in any way.
Yep, I'm now rooting for the rich guy who does zilch to win just to prove how stupid the others are.

Old 10-23-2010, 12:10 PM

18,950 posts, read 11,600,412 times
Quote:
As much as I like Jimmy Johnson and was upset that Marty got him voted out so early in the game, I don't think they should allow people who have money to be on Survivor. Leave it for people who really need the money.
I'm surprised at you. If a wealthy person won the money he might spend it all on his favorite charitable cause - like sending you and DreamyEyes on an around the world vacation
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV