Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2010, 06:59 AM

8,228 posts, read 14,284,165 times

Advertisements

So I just watched the 2nd episode and am feeling sort of lost. At the end of last season they had killed some major leader of the Vampires and it looked like this season there would be some sort of retribution thread. That currently seems like a sub plot that is on a slow burn, only really mentioned in the first epi.
So who is the old geezer that is...part of some organization that is after werewolf's? Did I miss someting or is it a mystery to everyone? I have sometimes have a hard time hearing dialog.

Glad the girlfriend is doing a little better, so far.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2010, 03:56 PM

17,765 posts, read 39,864,161 times
I just watched the season premiere. It was a lot to digest because I forgot a lot of the plotlines. George's girlfriend .. sigh, poor thing.

I did Annie's new lust for life! She's just cute as a button.

Mitchell's storyline is almost too complex. The strange bible spewing guy ... not sure what to make of it.

And tell me again, how is it that these vamps can hang out during the day????

Old 07-27-2010, 04:12 PM

Well the vamp thing - writers change the rules for their worlds and the entities in it all the time even if some things are similar.

The bible spewing guy seemed to be after werewolves, or maybe all the paranormals, he seemed to know about Annie. That prisoner was sort of strange - the bloodhound sniffer of paranormal activity (reminds me of some reality tv So that seems in addition to the vampire thread.
And the vampire too - so happy at the end when he was out with neighbors all getting to know each other. <sniff>

Old 07-30-2010, 04:55 AM

12,380 posts, read 26,953,701 times
The whole season left me at a loss , but i'm beginning to think its a British thing. The season finale of Doctor Who & Skins was odd. All shows seem to end short and needed in my opinion to be extended 2+ episodes. Now we have to wait to Jan 2011 for the next season of BH.

Old 07-30-2010, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexis4Jersey View Post
T Now we have to wait to Jan 2011 for the next season of BH.
Being Human just started

Old 08-01-2010, 05:25 PM

Wow. I guess this just jumped from being a series of vinegettes of supernaturals living together to about 3 major plot lines and now romance plot line number 2.
There's the religious guys studying so that they can better exterminate. (Did they get to the cororner do you think?)
There's the supernatural world of vamps and weres starting to crumble because of Herig's death
There the other side (the devil?) trying to get Annie
There are the 2 were's love/not so in love
There's Mitchell and his new Dr. interest
The tavern owner and Annie

Old 08-02-2010, 09:47 PM

12,380 posts, read 26,953,701 times
I managed to get a British Channel and watched the whole season already.

Old 09-12-2010, 04:53 PM

I'm watching the latest on DVR right now.
OMG - Annie - I don't get it why would she want to go with the religious creep? She knows where door is and how to get to it and keep it closed - I'm assuming she can pass through it whenever she wants.
What does she think this guy is going to do for her?

Poor Mitchell. Nasty Lucy. Stupid Nina.

Run George RUN! That is one huge long school. Boy how is that going to be explained. Sure took him a long time to turn.

Whoa, Mitchell and Daisy - whole train? That's crazy.

Old 09-12-2010, 05:20 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,915,536 times
I just put it in my Netflix. I can't wait to watch it. Season one was great. I've always loved shows about Vampires and Werewolves and I'm glad that there are directors/producers/writers that can actually put together good shows involving them (True Blood, Being Human). But for all the good shows there are crappy ones too (The Vampire Diaries, The Gates).

Old 09-13-2010, 09:29 AM

29,807 posts, read 34,682,832 times
Quote:
Run George RUN! That is one huge long school. Boy how is that going to be explained. Sure took him a long time to turn.
I wish George would have come up with a better excuse for why he couldn't go to the meeting in the first place. Tobogganing with Mitchell is stupid. If he'd said he was in the National Guard (Territorial Army?) he wouldn't have sounded so suspicious.

I'm kind of sick of the vampire politics--I'd like to see more about the ghost community.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV