Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2010, 07:19 PM

14,688 posts, read 26,665,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidrah View Post
Nah, Oprah and Sarah F. are buddies.

BEP Fergie only started going by that in the last 6 or 7 years. Before that she just went by Stacy.
They called her girl, they called her Stacy, they called her her, that's not her name...

I, too, thought the OP was talking about Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas. I didn't know anyone even cared about what the Duchess of York does anymore. The last time I saw her she was shilling for Jenny Craig.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2011, 07:03 AM

5 posts, read 9,348 times
Default Have you seen my life anywhere?

I have seen the Fergie series they've shown so far and I really don't care for the show or it's star. Sarah has a very flat affect and little or no personality and trying to keep reinventing yourself is a very strange concept. You either have a clue or you don't! I had to laugh about a woman looking for her new life while riding everywhere in a stretch limo

Old 06-23-2011, 09:19 AM

4,275 posts, read 7,647,418 times
This sounds like a good idea. Maybe Fergie will use it as a variety show and will.i.am could be music director. Bantering between her and Josh Duhamel...

Old 06-23-2011, 01:36 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,832,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
I always get confused about the two Fergies!!! Back in the day, Sarah Ferguson was called "Fergie". Then this chick from the Black Eyed Peas came along and everyone started calling her "Fergie". Does this wig anyone else out, or is it just me???
bugs me esecially since I think BEP Fergie is such an ugly bore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I've always liked her, so I'd probably watch a show she does. I've never really understood why she and the prince got divorced. If they're such good friends, then why did they split up? Is he gay? He's never married anyone else.
I think she made a big mistake divorcing the prince. It's not as though she went on to marry anyone else either.
the forces behind the Queen pretty much forced her out. She got out from under their thumbs and pretty much could give them the middle finger by divorcing Andrew yet contining to live with him. Brilliant

Old 06-26-2011, 04:22 AM

1,289 posts, read 3,041,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I've always liked her, so I'd probably watch a show she does. I've never really understood why she and the prince got divorced. If they're such good friends, then why did they split up? Is he gay? He's never married anyone else.
I think she made a big mistake divorcing the prince. It's not as though she went on to marry anyone else either.
They are such good friends that she bought the house next door to him. Then it burned down so moved back in with him and they live together. I guess he's taking care of her because she's broke. She seems clueless and dumb as rock to me, yet she's still charming. I think the Queen didn't like her and made them get divorced (speculating).

Old 06-27-2011, 03:16 PM

664 posts, read 1,030,370 times
She is trying to get sympathy because of that awful video. Now she out selling her book. The show is unwatchable.

Old 06-27-2011, 04:59 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,259,311 times
I've been watching "Finding Sarah" also. Just last night as a matter of fact. I always liked Fergie but now I can see what chuck_steak means! She IS boring and dowdy and seems to want everyone else do "the finding" for her.

I do however, feel so bad for her. I did not know her Mother left the home to go off with her b/f and left the kids. I could not believe Sarah did not know how to SHOUT!!! She seems to have no emotions or if she does, does not know how to express them. She behaves like she's been in a cult of some sort. Then again, I guess the Monarchy of Britian IS it's own cult, so to speak.

I don't think The Dutchess of York is a good candidate for her own talk show. I commend Ocra for offering it to her but I just don't think she's talk show material. If Sarah accepts, I hope she proves me wrong. IMO she needs to get a personality first.

Old 06-27-2011, 05:04 PM

12,973 posts, read 34,022,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
News, Oprah Offers Fergie TV Show.
Awwwww. I thought Oprah was offering the real Fergie (of the Black Eyed Peas fame) a tv show. I thought, wow Oprah, what a great idea. LOTS of people like Fergie, she's sold millions of records, married to one of the hot Hollywood stud/actors, and she's all over tv. But sadly, its the less popular and not as well liked Fergie from England.

Too bad.

Old 06-27-2011, 06:33 PM

4,275 posts, read 7,647,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Awwwww. I thought Oprah was offering the real Fergie (of the Black Eyed Peas fame) a tv show. I thought, wow Oprah, what a great idea. LOTS of people like Fergie, she's sold millions of records, married to one of the hot Hollywood stud/actors, and she's all over tv. But sadly, its the less popular and not as well liked Fergie from England.

Too bad.
Uh, Sarah used the nickname "Fergie" first, therefore, she's the real Fergie.

Old 06-27-2011, 10:11 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,259,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post

Too bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by raubre View Post
Uh, Sarah used the nickname "Fergie" first, therefore, she's the real Fergie.

I was just going to point out that The Dutchess of York IS THE REAL FERGIE.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV