Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2012, 09:52 AM

4,153 posts, read 9,272,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
yes yes dale i messed up. thanks.
No problem.

Interesting enough, Dale wasn't supposed to die...well not this early anyhow. Jeffery DeMunn the actor who plays Dale got upset with AMC and asked to be released from the show.

Another interesting tidbit was Dale was supposed to stumble across Jimmy (the guy killed in the RV) dead in the field but they traded him for the cow.

Old 03-19-2012, 09:53 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,551,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lfsr1544 View Post
I've never shot a shotgun but Hershel's rendition of Tony Montana was a bit over the top. Also, you would think that they would have set up some ring of fire barrier or something that would at least give the group time to escape, along with an ESCAPE PLAN!...again no planning is ridiculuos? TDog wants to go East...uhm, isn't that where they all came from in the first place?
Anyhow, obviously they blew their budget on the season finale and overall still well done and pretty darn scary and overwhelming. Too bad Shane isn't around anymore to put a bullet on Carol's knee and leaving it as bait Oh, and I guess Hershel's daughter is no longer considering suicide as she ran for her life with no problem!
That is SO TRUE. Get rid of her whiny hiney - and Lori's too.

I thought last night's show was great and can't wait for next season!

Old 03-19-2012, 10:03 AM

4,153 posts, read 9,272,429 times
Comic pages containing the Origin of a certain new WD character has been posted in the Spoiler thread.

Old 03-19-2012, 10:23 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,547,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nature's message View Post
Ugh, they really need to stop riding on Rick. He's has sacrificed a lot for the group. It was so great when he grilled them all and put them in their place. Way to go hubbie!

PS. I wanted to slap Lori when she was being pissy towards Rick.
I wanted to smack Lori too when she recoiled from Rick the way that she did. She loved Shane and that affair obviously most have been going on well before Rick was in his coma. I hope that they introduce another romantic interest for Rick during the next season (I volunteer ), so that Lori can get a taste of her own medicine.

Old 03-19-2012, 10:32 AM

7,372 posts, read 14,686,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
I wanted to smack Lori too when she recoiled from Rick the way that she did. She loved Shane and that affair obviously most have been going on well before Rick was in his coma. I hope that they introduce another romantic interest for Rick during the next season (I volunteer ), so that Lori can get a taste of her own medicine.
They already have, Herschels two daughters
Sorry Glenn

Old 03-19-2012, 10:36 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,146,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Though it is now known anyone who dies comes back, I think Shane-In addition to being unhinged was already getting sick. I believe from cutting himself with the knife used on the walkers. i pointed out to a friend he had a glazed over look in his eyes, And seemed disoriented.

Either way, Rick had no choice. Shane was dangerous and perfectly content with getting rid of his best friend to be "the man."

Old 03-19-2012, 10:53 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,471,556 times
it is interesting that as the show progresses they are acting less like americans and more like mideastern people.
when dale died last night it posed a great question. do we have infinite resources to protect those that are a liability?
what if we dont. what happens when we dont have the cash for a 3 million dollar trial for the gang banger killer and a 10 million
dollars life time tab for incarceration and medical services? what then? what if we cant afford to nurse the sick forever?
the mideast people then no longer look like monsters. last nite dale killing looked a little like what we see in the mideast no?

Last edited by Huckleberry3911948; 03-19-2012 at 11:06 AM..

Old 03-19-2012, 10:55 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,226,678 times
Do or die, the world has changed.

Old 03-19-2012, 11:16 AM

7,372 posts, read 14,686,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
it is interesting that as the show progresses they are acting less like americans and more like mideastern people.
when dale died last night it posed a great question. do we have infinite resources to protect those that are a liability?
what if we dont. what happens when we dont have the cash for a 3 million dollar trial for the gang banger killer and a 10 million
dollars life time tab for incarceration and medical services? what then? what if we cant afford to nurse the sick forever?
the mideast people then no longer look like monsters. last nite dale killing looked a little like what we see in the mideast no?
I dont get how any of that relates to the mideast

Old 03-19-2012, 11:33 AM

12,858 posts, read 16,887,457 times
The Zombie Defense!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV