Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2014, 02:45 PM

29,762 posts, read 34,464,488 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
split what do you mean split ???
The first seven episodes of season 7 air this year, the last seven next year.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2014, 10:38 PM

41,998 posts, read 75,321,036 times
That Lou is a real ass, isn't he? There's someone I'd like to see go down in flames ...

Old 04-21-2014, 02:26 AM

4,857 posts, read 7,621,366 times
Slow episode.

Old 04-21-2014, 06:46 AM

11,113 posts, read 19,572,412 times
So many short scenes, setting up coming episodes. Especially at the end where Don and Sally had a little bonding moment. I so wished he had at least given Sally a hug. Pete was disgusting and demanding as usual.

Old 04-21-2014, 06:51 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,121,615 times
This show was kind of off last night and wow has Peggy become a witch or what ? So the man went back to his wife and then you take it out on your secretary and then the other crap over dawn with that jerk . I m thinking he is also a racist or he seems to have that "women belong in the kitchen " attitude . Either way he needs to go and so does the old man who came in and told joan , that dawn did not need to be up front because people could see her from the eleavator . What a bunch huh ? jeeze .

Old 04-21-2014, 07:09 AM

11,113 posts, read 19,572,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
This show was kind of off last night and wow has Peggy become a witch or what ? So the man went back to his wife and then you take it out on your secretary and then the other crap over dawn with that jerk . I m thinking he is also a racist or he seems to have that "women belong in the kitchen " attitude . Either way he needs to go and so does the old man who came in and told joan , that dawn did not need to be up front because people could see her from the eleavator . What a bunch huh ? jeeze .

And then Joan "graduating" to a new office which looks like it is next to Roger's. Hmmmm......
She is the only one in the show last night, however, who was relatively composed through all the tantrums and bitchiness going on. (PS: I don't remember mini skirts being that short either ! )

Old 04-21-2014, 07:23 AM

48,564 posts, read 24,171,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuilterChick View Post
Pete was disgusting and demanding as usual.
He was petulant, but it was reactive to the firm once more treating him as utterly inconsequential despite his landing the client. Pete does the work and then his nemesis Bob is getting to reap the rewards.

That sort of thing has been the Saga of Pete. He does well, he is treated as a disposable commodity. He screws up and he is mocked. He never really wins. To what degree it is his own fault is subject to debate. He certainly is responsible for wrecking his marriage, his frustrations at the office however seem as much the cold heartedness of the others as they do Pete failings.

That is why I see Pete snapping as an appropriate fate for the character. He has been Wiley Coyote for seven years, everything backfires on him.

Old 04-21-2014, 07:39 AM

2,541 posts, read 3,111,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
That Lou is a real ass, isn't he? There's someone I'd like to see go down in flames ...
Tell it! He reminds me of every male boss I've ever had. I kept wanting Walter White to bust in with a ricin cigarette....

Intriguing dynamic between Pete and his realtor friend Bonnie! He likes a woman who's smart, sassy, and knows how to make her own way in the world.

Old 04-21-2014, 08:01 AM

443 posts, read 565,732 times
Whats happened at that agency? Everyone seems to have lost their edge, their fire, except for Joan. I can't believe that Peggy is reduced to a jealous obsessed rejected girlfriend! I thought she better than that! Good to see Dawn got an office and new title and away from Lou. I hope he gets fired at the very least--such a creep.

Old 04-21-2014, 08:21 AM

3,859 posts, read 3,051,424 times
I think that Kiernan Shipka is going to be a star in a few years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV