Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2011, 01:02 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,692,187 times

Advertisements

Tonight's the night!!! The DVR is set and we're ready....just hoping we don't have any severe thunderstorms or any major national news to interfere. Cross your fingers, and I'll check the page out tomorrow....no spoilers this year
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2011, 02:01 PM

161 posts, read 390,882 times
I am really hoping for a Hayden and Enzo return. I can't be the only one who LOVED the Brigade last season!

Old 07-07-2011, 02:03 PM

5,564 posts, read 7,170,065 times
If I ever see that meow meow whop ever again I'll puke!

Old 07-07-2011, 07:57 PM

11,151 posts, read 15,877,398 times
These "twists" = ugh .....

The best I can say is that at least Boston Rob & Russell weren't part of the show.

Old 07-07-2011, 08:08 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,396,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark of the Moon View Post
These "twists" = ugh .....

The best I can say is that at least Boston Rob & Russell weren't part of the show.
Agree & agree!!!
I can't stand listening to that older womans (Kelly?) voice already. And, she was complaining that if the couples who had been there before won HOH, they would pick them off one after another; yet she was one of the first to fall off the banana because she said they didn't want to draw attention to themselves!
Another thing, I really wish they wouldn't bring people back on these shows who have already been on them. Give someone else a chance for their 15 minutes. I especially dislike it when they bring people back who have already won!
Of course, I'll be right in front of the tv Sunday evening though.

Old 07-07-2011, 08:35 PM

2,814 posts, read 6,892,871 times
I thought it was fun tonight!!! So glad Jessie is not back. Oh, and the only Brigade member that I liked was Lane

Is it my imagination or did Daniele Donato age badly? She has to be in her early 20s but she looks so used up. Maybe it's the hair color. I love Jeff and Jordan and worry that they are too sweet for Evel Dick. ED is slimy, but he ensures mucho drama. Rachel is still annoying. Fun, fun, fun!!!

Old 07-07-2011, 08:39 PM

5,564 posts, read 7,170,065 times
Every year it's a new twist. I think it's going to be a fun season. Lot's of strong personalities to clash!

That older girl Kelly? She has buck teeth, she looks like Jim Carrey when she laughs.

Rachel (ha ha ha ha ha), is going to drive me crazy with her laugh.

That gay guy (who thinks he's Flip Wilson) is going to get way too much air time.

Evil Dick just makes me want to puke!

I rooting for the cute girls, Keith and that young kid who lives at home.

Old 07-07-2011, 09:26 PM

161 posts, read 390,882 times
Having Rachel there would be so much better if Brittney was there to do her stuff in the diary room. She was hilarious last year!

I haven't seen the new cast yet (will watch on DVR tomorrow), but they don't really look that interesting.

Old 07-07-2011, 10:50 PM

10,055 posts, read 9,569,778 times
Please make Rachel stop with That damn annoying laugh.

Old 07-07-2011, 11:14 PM

44,727 posts, read 61,976,455 times
My take...
Well it looks to be an interesting season. I agree that they should not bring back former players, especially those that won already. It's not a fair chance for the newbies to start the season off. They don't have inside information or the edge that the former players have. I would rather see raw new players period. CBS and their bringing back former reality show players sucks as far as I'm concerned.

I almost threw-up when Russhole returned in the form of Rachel. Her laugh and narcissistic personality is way too much for me to assimilate.

Evil Dick is another Russhole player. I never liked him and his phony personna, and what is this bit about his daughter (who looks depressed all the time) playing with him saying haven't seen or been in touch with each other for 3 years. Sure, I'm not falling for that.

There are a couple of new players that I believe I'll be rooting for, but it's too early to form a favorite opinion. The eye candy is a nice attraction. I wouldn't be surprised the old hippy dude gets eliminated first. His flashing his fist and getting into your face attitude will do him in, IMO.

Yes, will be watching Sunday and probably the whole season. It does suck you in, doesn't it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV