Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2011, 04:52 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,295,119 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark of the Moon View Post
Well, you are NOW -- but I added spoiler tags to two previous posts .....

Oh, okay. That's why I hid my post. I didn't want to spoil it for others.
Spoiler
Can you believe it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2011, 05:12 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,517,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark of the Moon View Post
Folks (and I ask this as a fan, not a mod) -- if you want to discuss something that hasn't aired yet, PLEASE use spoiler tags !!!

Thanks .....
Where is the 'heart' emoticon? Let's try: <3

Old 07-24-2011, 12:09 AM

3,943 posts, read 6,396,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
We are, aren't we, Dark?

Spoiler

Spoiler
You have got to be kidding me!!! You're right, this is getting boring, and I think BB producers know this and they are goin to try to get the newbies some help. Remember Julie saying something would happen to change the game next week? I cannot stand to watch those 2 win another thing!

Old 07-24-2011, 09:32 AM

Spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
Spoiler
You have got to be kidding me!!! You're right, this is getting boring, and I think BB producers know this and they are goin to try to get the newbies some help. Remember Julie saying something would happen to change the game next week? I cannot stand to watch those 2 win another thing!

I wish I were kidding, Jess5. I've gone from liking Brenchel, to wanting them GONE! J/J are okay but those two, actually just Rachel, IMO needs to go....now.

I sure hope Julie's statement that another twist will turn the house upside down is correct. Grodner must be doing this stuff on the fly. She has GOT to realize Rachel is turning the public against BB.

Brendon also finally realized Dani is playing both sides but Rachel is fighting that idea.

Old 07-24-2011, 09:52 AM

Here's the latest....If you don't want to know things ahead of time, DON'T click the spoiler tag and then complain, okay?

Spoiler
Shelly: "Dominic told me last night & said he wanted to talk to me about something. He said I'm the only person he trusts in here & that he thinks me and him need to pair up with Dani and "go after these guys" (the vets).
Spoiler

Rachel: "Go after us guys?"
Shelly: "Yea. And so I got the information of who all they're putting together (to build an alliance)..."

Shelly goes on to tell Rachel & Jordan that she is 100% NOT gunning for them, ever. She thinks they're strong competitors but that she's not gonna put them up. (Them=J/J/B/R)

Shelly is concerned about Kalia/Lawon/Dom/Dani building an alliance and that Dom told him that he specifically has Dani & that he was gonna try to get Jeff/Jordan up as replacement noms if he were to come off the block.

Brendon enters & they fill him on what they've been talking about.

Brendon said that if they plan to get Dom out, that they can't let him know or think he's going home.
Rachel: "We have to act like Adam's going home."
Brendon: "Let them think that what they're doing is working! Once they know what's going on, things are going to get crazy..they're gonna scramble for votes..."

Jordan: "If you keep Dom, you're just making (their alliance) stronger!"
Brendon assures her that they're gonna gun for Dom this week because they (B/R) agree.

Brendon: "I'm not gonna trust Danielle at this point. She's a manipulator. She has to EARN that spot in Final 2!"

7:28pm BBT:
Talk turns to about getting Dani out after Dom & how Dani told Rachel to "let" Dom win the Veto and Rachel said no because B/R wanted to win it so that they had control this week over who goes home.

Brendon: "We can't out her (for being in an alliance with Dom). We gotta pretend we don't know."

Brendon: "The key thing is to NOT let Danielle suspect anything. We're gonna have to convince her that Dani is fine and nothing to worry about. I gotta think of something to tell her and make her feel like Dom is staying and then flip the vote on Thursday."

They say that they have the votes this week..Jeff/Jordan/Brendon/Shelly and Rachel would be the tie breaker.

Rachel: (to Jordan) "Don't tell Kalia anything, just tell her we'll tell her how to vote on Thursday morning."
Jordan: "Should we try to get Danielle out next week?"
Rachel: "If she's coming after us.."
Jordan: "I think she would if she won HOH, I really do!"
Rachel: "She wouldn't put us up, there's no way Jordan. She doesn't have the balls." (**She will once you send Dom home. lol)

Brendon: "She's still riding that middle rail (in the house). If we pretend that it's just Dominic that we don't trust, and not her, she's not gonna come after us."
Rachel: "But she might get Porsche to put us up, though. She said that she wants Porsche to win this week."

Brendon said to make Dani feel okay with them, so she doesn't feel like she has to win HOH this week.

Jordan leaves to go find Jeff.

Old 07-24-2011, 10:15 AM

24,813 posts, read 24,475,956 times
I just can't get excited about this season. Every real game player is leaving. Danielle would be the only one I've seen who is really playing, and the legends are going to make sure she is gone first.

Old 07-24-2011, 10:21 AM

6,870 posts, read 14,910,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Here's the latest....If you don't want to know things ahead of time, DON'T click the spoiler tag and then complain, okay?

Spoiler
Shelly: "Dominic told me last night & said he wanted to talk to me about something. He said I'm the only person he trusts in here & that he thinks me and him need to pair up with Dani and "go after these guys" (the vets).
Spoiler

Rachel: "Go after us guys?"
Shelly: "Yea. And so I got the information of who all they're putting together (to build an alliance)..."

Shelly goes on to tell Rachel & Jordan that she is 100% NOT gunning for them, ever. She thinks they're strong competitors but that she's not gonna put them up. (Them=J/J/B/R)

Shelly is concerned about Kalia/Lawon/Dom/Dani building an alliance and that Dom told him that he specifically has Dani & that he was gonna try to get Jeff/Jordan up as replacement noms if he were to come off the block.

Brendon enters & they fill him on what they've been talking about.

Brendon said that if they plan to get Dom out, that they can't let him know or think he's going home.
Rachel: "We have to act like Adam's going home."
Brendon: "Let them think that what they're doing is working! Once they know what's going on, things are going to get crazy..they're gonna scramble for votes..."

Jordan: "If you keep Dom, you're just making (their alliance) stronger!"
Brendon assures her that they're gonna gun for Dom this week because they (B/R) agree.

Brendon: "I'm not gonna trust Danielle at this point. She's a manipulator. She has to EARN that spot in Final 2!"

7:28pm BBT:
Talk turns to about getting Dani out after Dom & how Dani told Rachel to "let" Dom win the Veto and Rachel said no because B/R wanted to win it so that they had control this week over who goes home.

Brendon: "We can't out her (for being in an alliance with Dom). We gotta pretend we don't know."

Brendon: "The key thing is to NOT let Danielle suspect anything. We're gonna have to convince her that Dani is fine and nothing to worry about. I gotta think of something to tell her and make her feel like Dom is staying and then flip the vote on Thursday."

They say that they have the votes this week..Jeff/Jordan/Brendon/Shelly and Rachel would be the tie breaker.

Rachel: (to Jordan) "Don't tell Kalia anything, just tell her we'll tell her how to vote on Thursday morning."
Jordan: "Should we try to get Danielle out next week?"
Rachel: "If she's coming after us.."
Jordan: "I think she would if she won HOH, I really do!"
Rachel: "She wouldn't put us up, there's no way Jordan. She doesn't have the balls." (**She will once you send Dom home. lol)

Brendon: "She's still riding that middle rail (in the house). If we pretend that it's just Dominic that we don't trust, and not her, she's not gonna come after us."
Rachel: "But she might get Porsche to put us up, though. She said that she wants Porsche to win this week."

Brendon said to make Dani feel okay with them, so she doesn't feel like she has to win HOH this week.

Jordan leaves to go find Jeff.
Spoiler
Thanks for the update. Now I know not to watch this week. I'm not sure who to be more upset with. Shelly for backstabbing once again or Dominic for being too trusting of someone who backstabbed their own partner.

Old 07-24-2011, 12:48 PM

2,814 posts, read 6,893,494 times
Dani is playing too hard, too fast. I hope it bites her in the butt.

Old 07-24-2011, 12:57 PM

More poop...

Spoiler
Brendon/Rachel aren't sure where Adam is in the game (100%), so they take the time to talk to him and make sure he's on their side. (They've been talking for well over a half an hour now). Adam said he's on the vets side and is "honored" that they gave him a 2nd chance.

They tell Adam, in so many words, that he's staying this week but that he can't let people know that he has the votes to stay. Rachel used her 3 biggest selling points to make sure Adam knows it'd be a dumb move to not be on their side:

1) They're big targets in the house, which keeps him safe longer.
2) They've played the game before & are experienced.
3) They're strong competitors and have been winning most of the comps.

Brendon/Rachel and Adam agree to not put each other up.

11:10am BBT:
Adam: "If you decide to keep me, you'll see it was the right choice. Actions prove points, and my actions will prove that to you."
Brendon: "We appreciate that."
They talk about how nice Adam is and Shelly calls him "a good guy". Brendon said his first impression was that he was weird, but he's a dork like him and Rachel and a nice guy.

Rachel brings up how Jordan heard that Shelly wanted to backdoor Jeff/Jordan. Shelly said that was Cassi, not her. Shelly said she's 100% on the vets side, but she's not gonna make it obvious to the newbies side and won't just stop talking to them.

Shelly: "I think what you guys learned last year, is loyalty. I know you guys get worried because you guys are a target."
Brendon: "We're gonna bring those that are most loyal to us, to the end."

11:21am BBT:
Shelly keeps saying that she wants to win HOH so bad because she needs to get a letter from home and see pics of her family.

Old 07-24-2011, 03:25 PM

117 posts, read 183,497 times
Um...when did this particular thread become a BB Spoiler Thread??? I mean everyone is spoiling now...which I don't necessarily mind but I get on the spoiler sites for "spoiler infor" I thought this thread was to comment about the game...Just wondering is all...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV