Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2011, 10:55 AM

4,947 posts, read 10,852,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
poor Jeff, caught between two blubbering women
But at least Jordan is hot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2011, 11:29 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,513,985 times
While Jeff's 'Big Jeff' self-awarded moniker is just stupid, a part of me does feel his pain. What's with all the bawling? Last night was a weepfest. I think Portia was the only one who didn't cry. It must be contagious, a pheromone that Roachel is emitting that opens the waterworks for any other women present.

I'm hoping for Cassi to come back just so that there'll be a woman in the house who isn't crying--but I won't get that. Seeing that Kalia was retarded enough to put up Lawon, and that the winds blow for Roachel to stay, the producers will go the cheap and cheesy route as they always do: they'll assure that Braindead comes back in the house, to send Roachel out of her valley of depression and into a peak of self-congratulatory triumph and unbearability. I have never once believed that 'America's Vote' was honest.

Old 08-11-2011, 11:32 AM

4,885 posts, read 5,041,839 times
I don't know why I cann't rep you J_K_K, but would if I could, for your America's vote comment.

Old 08-11-2011, 11:58 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,240,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
I don't know why I cann't rep you J_K_K, but would if I could, for your America's vote comment.
I repped him for ya Creek

Old 08-11-2011, 01:40 PM

483 posts, read 857,326 times
This season is full of wimps, crybabies and dummies. At this point, I don't know who I'm rooting for. Jeff gave this big speech about floaters, but to me, that's just exactly what he was on this season and on his previous season.

I've never seen anyone cry as much as Rachel. She seriously needs to see a psychiatrist about her insecurities once she leaves the house. She keeps on saying that the reason she went crazy was because Brendon is her finacee and that they are never apart. When she's been out on a girls night out, she's brought Brendon along. They've only known of each other for LESS than a year and a half and already he's her "God". When she found out he cheated on her on the internet, they only broke up for only 2 days! She needs major help.

Kalia is such a wimp. How are you going to act all tough during Dainele's HOH, but when it comes to yours, you are so scared. Why was she crying? This is a game, if she hadn't won and J or J or Rachel won, she would've been up right alongside Daniele. Very dumb move on Kalia's part.

I hope Lawon gets voted out, he gets on my nerves so bad. I don't want Shelly to win, I don't think she needs the money.

Old 08-11-2011, 02:11 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,290,792 times
Is anyone else's BB going to be pre-empted because of football? Here in NE it is. Opening pre-season game between the Pats and the Jaguars(?). I LOVE my Pats but I am not happy about this!!!

Old 08-11-2011, 02:22 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,240,800 times
we're safe in the west

Old 08-11-2011, 03:16 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,395,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Those are stats from the polls on "because you're addicted blog" site. Like I posted a few days ago, I was over the 1 millionth voter on CBS.
No, I got them from the Sucks forum.

Why was Shelly blubbering so badly when Rachel was upset? That was ridiculous.

Old 08-11-2011, 03:32 PM

4,947 posts, read 10,852,054 times
Quote:
Is anyone else's BB going to be pre-empted because of football? Here in NE it is. Opening pre-season game between the Pats and the Jaguars(?). I LOVE my Pats but I am not happy about this!!!
Sooooooo glad I moved to Vegas in March.
I remember when that used to happen.
Here's a tip---Justin.TV.
Watch it live.

Old 08-11-2011, 03:34 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,559,223 times
Quote:

We're good here in NJ. I just checked the schedule
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV