Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2011, 07:43 PM

2,945 posts, read 5,017,079 times

Advertisements

Jordan may be nice but honestly she's not very smart.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2011, 07:53 PM

2,149 posts, read 4,168,285 times
Brendon brings up a very good point to be honest. I think Daniele has to take that deal.

Old 08-14-2011, 07:56 PM

Daniele and Kalia saved Rachel's ass to where she could have been duking it out with Brendon so they owe her a week.

Truthfully, they need to get "Big Jeff" out of the house. Both Rachel and Jordan haven't played the game without them. Jordan is to be blunt, DUMB she's sitting nice and ditzy and southern friend accent while Big Jeff does all the work.

Jordan would be so confused and wouldn't know which end is up without him in the game telling her strategy. I think Porsche could sway Jordan to Daniele's side without Jeff in her ear telling her "No, baby that's not good" *ditzy glaze look* "Oh...it's not?"

Old 08-14-2011, 08:09 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,707,105 times
I didnt mind the 60 minutes over lap due to we had a storm. By the time 60 minutes was over so was storm so we could replug the TV.

I know Shelly mention she has a kid but is she light in loafers? She awfully Butch looking.
I have been hoping she would win HOH so that I would know by pictures in room

I heard next week BB will be delayed due to a Nascar Race..

August Fool just kidding

Old 08-14-2011, 08:11 PM

237 posts, read 381,220 times
I missed the last 10 minutes of the show, who did she put up?

Old 08-14-2011, 08:23 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,521,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaBlue View Post
Jordan may be nice but honestly she's not very smart.
She reminds me too much of Sookie Stackhouse. It messes with my brain.

Seriously, though, while Jordan is deeply ignorant in many ways, she's got some very insightful and clever people instincts. As a math teacher, for example....uh, that'd be a no. I bet she could knock a lot of people's jocks off at sales, unless it were a form of sales that requires utter sleaze.

Old 08-14-2011, 08:24 PM

2,149 posts, read 4,168,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingjupiter View Post
I missed the last 10 minutes of the show, who did she put up?
She put up Adam and Shelly. Basically, Brendon was like the floaters (at this point, Porsche? Adam and Shelly) are going to sit back and watch the rest of the house go at each other and that they will end up with someone like Jordan and Adam as the final 2. He made a good point. At this stage in the game, a deal like that was bound to happen. It's unrealistic to think Jeff/Jordan/Rachel/Brendon were going to be the final 4.

Old 08-14-2011, 08:33 PM

2,814 posts, read 6,894,656 times
I told you all about Kalia. She is insufferable. Yes, Shelley does appear quite butch, but she does have a child and husband. Jordan is definitely uneducated, but she is smart in other ways. They don't show that on CBS, but trust me, she is great at reading others and knows how to play a smart social game. She has good instincts.

Old 08-14-2011, 08:35 PM

Shelly's just very tomboy like, she's been out in the sun too long and has a very unflattering hairstyle. And she sounds like she needs to cough up some phlegm because she's so congested.

Daniele needs to stop targeting Brendon while Big Jeff is sitting there. She doesn't have the votes to backdoor Brendon.

Say Adam gets off the block and she puts Brendon up? That's:

Brendon - Porsche, Kalia
Adam - Shelly, Jeff, Jordan, Rachel

In voting Adam out. Hello! Dani, I thought you were the smart one up against these dumbass bozos.

The same would happen if it were Shelly still on the block

Brendon - Porsche, Kalia
Shelly - Adam, Jordan, Jeff, Rachel

Dumb ass people!

You put up Jordan and Jeff. One gets off, you put up Rachel or Brendon as the replacement so a vet (you remember them don't you Daniele! The 4 GUNNING for your ass) gets sent home.

Idiots. These people are stone cold idiots.

Lord, help these people!

I don't get. I simply don't get these people. This season. All of this season.

Old 08-14-2011, 08:45 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,398,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme it View Post
I told you all about Kalia. She is insufferable. Yes, Shelley does appear quite butch, but she does have a child and husband. Jordan is definitely uneducated, but she is smart in other ways. They don't show that on CBS, but trust me, she is great at reading others and knows how to play a smart social game. She has good instincts.
They don't show it on the live feeds, or Showtime either. I don't know that I've ever heard her make an intelligent statement. Just listening to her makes my IQ go down.

And, she's not very nice when she or Jeff are put up on the block. Don't you remember how hateful she was when she just thought she or Jeff was going to be put up? However, I bet she is one of the nicer people outside of the game.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV