Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2011, 09:24 AM

4,884 posts, read 5,018,196 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
At nominations, I'm pretty sure Dani cryptically said that by nominating Adam and Shelly, she wanted to finish off what she tried to do two weeks ago...get Brendon out of the house. Meaning she plans on backdooring Brendon. That's the take I got.

BTW...

Spoiler

Adam won POV. Big Jeff threw it to Adam.
But if Rachel and/or Brendan both/either play in the POV and one wins, the nominations will stay the same.

Spoiler
Was there a deal made? Did Dani and Jeff make a deal to keep Jordan off if he won and removed Adam or Shelley?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2011, 09:29 AM

11,151 posts, read 15,840,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
But if Rachel and/or Brendan both/either play in the POV and one wins, the nominations will stay the same.
^^ This ^^

I'm with the camp that says she should have nominated Brendan and Rachel again. If one were to win POV, then the replacement should be Jeff or Jordan.

Break up those power couples!!!

Old 08-15-2011, 09:59 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,238,514 times
Oh my @ all those Southern Twang Accents this season. Jordan, Shelly, Cassie. Listening to them too long is like hitting a raw nerve.

Old 08-15-2011, 10:03 AM

22,974 posts, read 65,541,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seashelly View Post
Oh my @ all those Southern Twang Accents this season. Jordan, Shelly, Cassie. Listening to them too long is like hitting a raw nerve.
Bless your heart

Old 08-15-2011, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashelly View Post
They sound normal to me, everyone else has the accent.

Old 08-15-2011, 10:54 AM

2,814 posts, read 6,874,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepimpact2 View Post
Actually she is. And she's a saint compared to those jerks in that house.
I assume that you haven't watched any of the feeds or Showtime After Dark.

Old 08-15-2011, 10:58 AM

2,814 posts, read 6,874,686 times
I'm from NYC and I love those Southern Accents. What I hate is a very thick, heavy Boston accent or Brooklyn accent.

Old 08-15-2011, 11:01 AM

2,149 posts, read 4,154,404 times
Spoiler
I think it's been mentioned before but Dani doesn't have the numbers if she wanted to evict Brendon or Rachel. There are 9 people in the house, 3 votes would go to the Vets, 2 would go against the vets, Dani couldn't vote,...it's impossible. This is the best "non move" Danielle could have made. She simply doesn't have the numbers unless Adam swings to her side.

Old 08-15-2011, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomRep View Post
Spoiler
I think it's been mentioned before but Dani doesn't have the numbers if she wanted to evict Brendon or Rachel. There are 9 people in the house, 3 votes would go to the Vets, 2 would go against the vets, Dani couldn't vote,...it's impossible. This is the best "non move" Danielle could have made. She simply doesn't have the numbers unless Adam swings to her side.
If she had put up 2 vets and the vets won POV, one could possibly be removed from eviction and simply replaced with another. Kalia, Porsche, now possibly Shelley would vote against Rachel or Brendan. If Jordan or Jeff was left to be put up for eviction, put one of them up and the other would vote against Rachel or Brendan. I think she would've had 3 maybe 4 votes to get one of them out.

Old 08-15-2011, 11:55 AM

2,945 posts, read 4,994,476 times
Cassi's accent was nice. Shelly's sounds worse because she sounds like she's constantly EXTREMELY congested. I just want to slap her on the back so she can cough up that snob and speak normally.

Jordan's accent coupled with her ditzy personality sometimes doesn't sound cute.

I'm a southerner and damn.

Daniele is going to get bit in the ass hard and I won't feel sorry for her. She does NOT have the votes to send Brendon home. Why she didn't nominate Jeff and Jordan to backdoor Jeff I'll never know.

Whoever it was up against Brendon would be safe because everyone is WAY too up J/J's asses to send them home right now because Shelly and Adam love them like they want to marry and have their children.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV