Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2014, 11:56 AM

43,695 posts, read 44,435,568 times

Advertisements

I can't believe that Wyatt has the audacity to ask Liam to move out of the beach house so that Wyatt can move in there with Hope. I am not sure that Hope would even want to move in there with Wyatt as she has the same memories there as Liam.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2014, 11:12 AM

6,720 posts, read 8,396,101 times
Of course Wyatt feels the way he does. He wants everything Liam has and only sees things through his own eyes. He had a seriously messed up childhood and loves rubbing Liam's nose in his getting Hope.

I don't want Hope to return to Liam. She seriously married one brother after a missed date with the other brother. Really?

I like Ivy and think she's great with Liam.

Old 09-13-2014, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyerland View Post
Of course Wyatt feels the way he does. He wants everything Liam has and only sees things through his own eyes. He had a seriously messed up childhood and loves rubbing Liam's nose in his getting Hope.

I don't want Hope to return to Liam. She seriously married one brother after a missed date with the other brother. Really?

I like Ivy and think she's great with Liam.
I assume that Hope will honor her marriage vows to Wyatt when she finds out what Quinn did (meaning pushed Ivy into the Seine) that caused her to believe Liam hadn't arrived in Paris (and therefore changed the course of her life). But I assume it will cause a rift between Wyatt and his mother and strain between him and Hope I thought it was very silly and a mark of jealousy that Hope accused Ivy of falling into the Seine on purpose!

Old 09-15-2014, 06:23 PM

1,056 posts, read 1,739,230 times
So Wyatt found out today wonder what he will do, also Hope talking to Brooke about her kids possibly getting Quinn's crazy genes. Mother in Law from Hell!! I guess tomorrow the bomb will be dropped on Hope when she finds out what Quinn did in Paris, I still do not want Hope and Liam to get back together.

Old 09-15-2014, 06:41 PM

I don't want them together. She's too fickle. It's one thing to ping pong between the brothers dating wise, and marrying them.

Also, the fact that she doesn't want Liam to be able to move on is ridiculous.

I like Ivy. What a cutie!

Old 09-16-2014, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkin5 View Post
So Wyatt found out today wonder what he will do, also Hope talking to Brooke about her kids possibly getting Quinn's crazy genes. Mother in Law from Hell!! I guess tomorrow the bomb will be dropped on Hope when she finds out what Quinn did in Paris, I still do not want Hope and Liam to get back together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyerland View Post
I don't want them together. She's too fickle. It's one thing to ping pong between the brothers dating wise, and marrying them.

Also, the fact that she doesn't want Liam to be able to move on is ridiculous.

I like Ivy. What a cutie!
i agree that Hope married Wyatt much too quickly without thinking about Quinn's crazy genes ending up in any child she might have with Wyatt. Now she is having reservations even before finding out that Quinn pushed Ivy off the bridge to cause Liam to be late. I think she will honor her marriage vows to Wyatt. But Liam is still in love with her and she has to be the one to tell him that this doesn't matter (what Quinn did!).

Old 09-16-2014, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
i agree that Hope married Wyatt much too quickly without thinking about Quinn's crazy genes ending up in any child she might have with Wyatt. Now she is having reservations even before finding out that Quinn pushed Ivy off the bridge to cause Liam to be late. I think she will honor her marriage vows to Wyatt. But Liam is still in love with her and she has to be the one to tell him that this doesn't matter (what Quinn did!).
She should be thinking about what a messed up upbringing Wyatt had and how he has a skewed idea of what is right and wrong. He is a wild card and there is no telling what he is capable of. I can see him tampering with her birth control pills or the condoms in order to get what he wants, which is a baby with Hope. He wants to tie her to him permanently.

Old 09-16-2014, 03:40 PM

1,056 posts, read 1,739,230 times
Wyatt wasn't as outraged as I thought he should be when he found out what his Mom did I thought he would kick her out immediately. I'm looking forward to seeing Ivy confront her. I hope Liam will realize that regardless, Hope is not the right girl for him.

Old 09-16-2014, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkin5 View Post
Wyatt wasn't as outraged as I thought he should be when he found out what his Mom did I thought he would kick her out immediately. I'm looking forward to seeing Ivy confront her. I hope Liam will realize that regardless, Hope is not the right girl for him.
Well Wyatt couldn't be that outraged as it caused it him to get Hope to marry him and he is hoping she will honor her marriage vows to him (which I assume will be the case).

Old 09-16-2014, 04:26 PM

19,222 posts, read 16,714,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
I can't believe that Wyatt has the audacity to ask Liam to move out of the beach house so that Wyatt can move in there with Hope. I am not sure that Hope would even want to move in there with Wyatt as she has the same memories there as Liam.
Me, either. What nerve!

I was happy to hear Hope say she wouldn't think of making Liam move out of his house. It's a wild week on B&B. I'm lovin' it.

I'm done with wishing and praying Hope and Liam will ever be together. It's just not in the cards and Bell is just toying with his viewers.

Ivy should press charges against Quinn. She needs to be behind bars She is one crazy broad!

Poor Ivy She's given her ♥ to a man who will probably never be available. Not until Hope falls off a cliff or something equally devastating.

Last edited by JGC97; 09-16-2014 at 04:51 PM.. Reason: spelling
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV