Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2011, 09:58 AM

18,462 posts, read 31,617,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlotteGal View Post
Wow, looks like a great year! It'll be interesting to see how these dancers do in Vegas. Wish they hadn'tfocused so much on the crying guy - I would much rather have seen good dancing... or more Cat Deeley!

One thing I appreciate about this show, is even the "crackpot" kinda people, they treat with respect, and they try to see their joy in dancing. There's no need to tear people down or make fun of them to have a good show! I loved that they didn't laugh the stripper off the stage, and instead, told her to keep dancing!

YEAH, that was pretty bad. But he basically said he wanted his 5 minutes of fame, to tell his story, (I didn't get the story) (nor care about the story)...but then, I am a middle aged Greek man, so I guess i wouldn't..........***sigh***

the girl judge, I heard her say, "well, that was a waste of time."

he really was a nut job, and gives all gay men a bad rap.......

but look foward to this show all year, i hate idol, i just cant stand the singingm ahhh !!! but dancing is a whole other thing...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2011, 06:45 PM

21,956 posts, read 24,298,706 times
Looking forward to so you think you can dance for another season! Idol down and dance to go!

Old 05-28-2011, 08:17 AM

5,299 posts, read 8,252,061 times
Looks like Alex Wong won't be back this season. Mary's had a rough year. I'm glad she's back.

So You Think You Can Dance's Mary Murphy on returning to the show | Inside TV | EW.com

Old 05-28-2011, 04:36 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,850,609 times
I was a little disappointed. I only liked two of them that were selected. The asian guy who was shot in the shoulder and the white girl who danced with the sassy attitude. I'm hoping there were some that selected that we didn't see who I will like. This could be a disappointing season for me. I'm hoping next week is better.

Old 05-28-2011, 06:14 PM

2,353 posts, read 4,651,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
Looks like Alex Wong won't be back this season. Mary's had a rough year. I'm glad she's back.

So You Think You Can Dance's Mary Murphy on returning to the show | Inside TV | EW.com
What an excellent interview! Now I like her even more! She's really down to earth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westhou View Post
I was a little disappointed. I only liked two of them that were selected. The asian guy who was shot in the shoulder and the white girl who danced with the sassy attitude. I'm hoping there were some that selected that we didn't see who I will like. This could be a disappointing season for me. I'm hoping next week is better.
Yes, I thought they didn't focus on as many individual dancers as they usually do. From the interview Tigerlily posted, it sounds like we'll get to know them better in the Vegas shows. I really, really liked the first girl, and the very energetic, kooky one.

Old 05-28-2011, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlotteGal View Post
What an excellent interview! Now I like her even more! She's really down to earth.

Yes, I thought they didn't focus on as many individual dancers as they usually do. From the interview Tigerlily posted, it sounds like we'll get to know them better in the Vegas shows. I really, really liked the first girl, and the very energetic, kooky one.
I agree, but I also liked the second B boy. Very powerful dancer. Ryan also made it this season.

Old 05-28-2011, 09:01 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,850,609 times
Wow. I just read that interview with Mary Murphy and I'm now glad that she's back.

Old 06-01-2011, 09:48 AM

Cat Deeley will emcee the first presentation of the Critics' Choice Television Awards, which will be doled out at the Beverly Hills Hotel on June 20. It's a travesty Cat's never been nominated already for an Emmy. She's the best.

Cat Deeley to host new Critics' Choice TV Awards - latimes.com

Old 06-01-2011, 11:39 AM

18,462 posts, read 31,617,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
Cat Deeley will emcee the first presentation of the Critics' Choice Television Awards, which will be doled out at the Beverly Hills Hotel on June 20. It's a travesty Cat's never been nominated already for an Emmy. She's the best.

Cat Deeley to host new Critics' Choice TV Awards -
latimes.com

yes, actually I love her also, she is so pretty to look at. I am so sick of all these ugly ass hosts and interviewers.

ie: Piers Morgan
Tom Bergeron
Billy Crytsal
Oprah

Old 06-01-2011, 03:57 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,734,689 times
I just cannot wait until the narrow it down. The auditions are fun, but they can be done in one episode!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV