Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-16-2011, 11:09 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,760,042 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
[/u][/b]

Client or not, no one has the right to talk that way. If I was Jenni, I would have looked at "Miss Thing" right in the eye, ( even with Jeff standing right there) and told her that I know she is a paying client, but that DOES NOT give you the right to talk down, demeen, or insult me. Do you understand that? I get paid a salary to do work, not tollerate insults from you.

That would have brought the bytch down a few notches.
Can't wait to see what goes down tonight...I am hoping one of them tells her off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2011, 11:15 AM

3,879 posts, read 8,394,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
I don't care if his title is business manager or boss-pleasurer....
LOL @ boss pleasurer!

I totally agree. I'm actually kinda surprised by how easily swayed Jeff is by Gage's advice and is allowing so much of his opinions. Its gonna bite him in the end, I'm sure.

Hope Evilene Stacy gets the smackdown tonight!

Old 08-16-2011, 11:15 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,109,986 times
I hope that client that is so mean to Jenni gets TMJ for having to "pay" for her renovations

Old 08-16-2011, 12:10 PM

18,500 posts, read 31,720,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
I hope that client that is so mean to Jenni gets TMJ for having to "pay" for her renovations

or if you want to really be mean, and cruel, maybe after her renovations on her home, maybe it will burn down.......

guess she won't be on her knees to much more.

that whole thing on the show, really was totally un-necessary....like who could she possibly turn on, yet know how to even do it...

Old 08-16-2011, 12:49 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,760,042 times
Quote:
Brilliant.

Old 08-16-2011, 01:29 PM

3,879 posts, read 8,394,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
or if you want to really be mean, and cruel, maybe after her renovations on her home, maybe it will burn down.......

guess she won't be on her knees to much more.

that whole thing on the show, really was totally un-necessary....like who could she possibly turn on, yet know how to even do it...
I feel like that whole thing was about getting air-time. I think some people (like that awful Allison medium on RHOBH) are trying to take advantage of their 5 mins of fame and will do anything to be controversial or have people talking. I seriously think its in the hopes of extending their mins and maybe being asked back or parlaying into another reality deal down the line. They know that drama sells on Bravo and are trying to give them the show.

Old 08-16-2011, 01:48 PM

18,500 posts, read 31,720,806 times
Quote:

I just 'got it"

sometimes i am dummer than a bag of rocks

Old 08-16-2011, 08:08 PM

1,933 posts, read 3,757,505 times
Just finished watching Flipping Out and Stacy Farish should be ashamed of herself. If I was her boss at the LA Times watching this show I would wonder about her work practices and professionalism, even to the point I would possibly fire her. IMO she is an adult bully and I am glad that Jeff finally said something to her about Jenni. I am glad that he realizes what a total snarky (please feel free to fill in any expletive you wish to use) she is. I was almost tempted to start an FB PAGE STACY FARISH YOUR A BULLY, GROW UP AND ACT LIKE A LADY.

Ziola oh Ziola...I love love love your line. 'You're the quiet enemy!' to Gage! Ha! Call it like she sees it.

Jeff and Chaz....I felt bad for Jeff when Chaz told him no go on the NYC salon but ok on the VIP area.

Old 08-16-2011, 09:00 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,823,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalMrsX View Post
Just finished watching Flipping Out and Stacy Farish should be ashamed of herself. If I was her boss at the LA Times watching this show I would wonder about her work practices and professionalism, even to the point I would possibly fire her. IMO she is an adult bully and I am glad that Jeff finally said something to her about Jenni. I am glad that he realizes what a total snarky (please feel free to fill in any expletive you wish to use) she is. I was almost tempted to start an FB PAGE STACY FARISH YOUR A BULLY, GROW UP AND ACT LIKE A LADY.

Ziola oh Ziola...I love love love your line. 'You're the quiet enemy!' to Gage! Ha! Call it like she sees it.

Jeff and Chaz....I felt bad for Jeff when Chaz told him no go on the NYC salon but ok on the VIP area.

Dislike how Jeff didn't come to Jenni's defense until HE felt threatened. Also.....News Flash Jeff----Sara can form friendships with anyone she chooses and continue communicating with any of your clients that she chooses to. Such is life.

I loved Zoila calling Gage the enemy also

Can't say that I blame Chaz for going with a NY designer. Jeff has so many projects going on in Los Angeles that he had to fit Chaz in. So unless Jeff wants to temporarily relocate to NYC and devote ALL his time to Chaz's project then Chaz is being smart to go with a NYC person.

Old 08-16-2011, 09:08 PM

1,933 posts, read 3,757,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Dislike how Jeff didn't come to Jenni's defense until HE felt threatened. Also.....News Flash Jeff----Sara can form friendships with anyone she chooses and continue communicating with any of your clients that she chooses to. Such is life.

I loved Zoila calling Gage the enemy also

Can't say that I blame Chaz for going with a NY designer. Jeff has so many projects going on in Los Angeles that he had to fit Chaz in. So unless Jeff wants to temporarily relocate to NYC and devote ALL his time to Chaz's project then Chaz is being smart to go with a NYC person.
Yes! I too dislike how Jeff only came to her defense when he felt threatened! And you are right Sara can make friends with whoever she pleases but I think Stacy just used the Sara resume as something to stick to Jeff almost like 'Well you fired her and she was better than Jenni' type of thing.

I agree about the NYC thing but I had hoped that Jeff did get it as I would have love to see what he could bring to NYC. I know he had done the Better Homes and Garden last year but would like to see him relocate for awhile to the East Coast and see what he can bring to homes/businesses there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV