Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2011, 09:13 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,758,698 times

Advertisements

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this show!!! So much so that I watched the season premier twice! I would work for Jeff in a heartbeat, in fact I would love to. He runs a tight ship, yes, but he has a good heart under all that perceived meanness and he does treat his staff well. You just have to take what he says with a grain of salt. Look at Jett, he is so chilled out and knows how Jeff is and doesn't seem to care. Jeff truly makes me laugh with his OCD, and I love how Zoila and Jenni put him in his place. Sarah is a sweet person as well, but I think she takes things too personally sometimes. She looks great this season and I think I saw a nice sized rock on her finger! My husband hates Jeff...haha!

Dont like Gage, seems kind of douchey and like he is in it for what he can get out of the relationship ($$$). Fake. Zoila is right to not trust him. Love her.

Don't like that Chase guy either. Seems a bit off but his outfits sometimes are very entertaining.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2011, 09:34 AM

18,480 posts, read 31,670,709 times
Yeah, he talks terrible to Jenny. I feel bad for her.
Gage, not feeling him at all.
Chase, he always seems like he is on "cloud-9"
Sarah will be saying bye-bye soon

Zoila rocks

Old 07-07-2011, 12:42 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,092,200 times
missed the first showing sadly---anyone know if it will repeat before the next one----i had a cousin much like jeff and his attitude came from his unique way of expressing his real feelings especially when someone he really cared about disappointed him(have been on the receiving end a few times much like jenny has)---it is one of the best reality shows out

Old 07-07-2011, 02:07 PM

6,259 posts, read 14,687,081 times
No Bravo anymore
Any where I can watch it?
BTW I love his work as much as anything.

Old 07-07-2011, 09:19 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,682,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt-7 View Post
No Bravo anymore
Any where I can watch it?
BTW I love his work as much as anything.
Oh no, you poor thing! Bravo is all that and a bag of chips!! Maybe you can find the episode online or maybe even on YouTube.

I'm glad for this season to return. All the good TV returned! Between this and Big Brother, we are one happy household!

Zoila looks good to be her age. Can't believe she's approaching her mid 60s. I think what Jeff said about Sarah, as great of a person as she is, is right, but I do not appreciate how Jeff is letting Gage help him make decisions about his personnel. He just started working for him. A relationship is a relationship, but I just don't like how he received power so quickly. That and he can't even make proper cocktail arrangements...someone didn't do his homework!

I'm hating too that female client who was on the previews. Talk about catty...I hope Jenni rips her a new one!

One great episode down and many great ones to go

Old 07-07-2011, 09:49 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,807,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
Oh no, you poor thing! Bravo is all that and a bag of chips!! Maybe you can find the episode online or maybe even on YouTube.

I'm glad for this season to return. All the good TV returned! Between this and Big Brother, we are one happy household!

Zoila looks good to be her age. Can't believe she's approaching her mid 60s. I think what Jeff said about Sarah, as great of a person as she is, is right, but I do not appreciate how Jeff is letting Gage help him make decisions about his personnel. He just started working for him. A relationship is a relationship, but I just don't like how he received power so quickly. That and he can't even make proper cocktail arrangements...someone didn't do his homework!

I'm hating too that female client who was on the previews. Talk about catty...I hope Jenni rips her a new one!

Agree about Gage---they need to keep personal and biz lives separate!!Plus Sarah is the sister of Jeff's sis-in-law so that's a sensitive area anyway and probably was never a good idea

I kind of enjoy the difficult clients

Old 07-07-2011, 09:53 PM

6,259 posts, read 14,687,081 times
our dish net is all kinds of changing.
no bravo or hallmark so no martha either!

Old 07-07-2011, 10:00 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,807,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt-7 View Post
our dish net is all kinds of changing.
no bravo or hallmark so no martha either!
I know this is OFF Topic but I would be bombarding dish net with calls!!!

Old 07-08-2011, 09:17 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,758,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post

I agree with everything you said, but I do like Sarah and hope they don't let her go. She is very sweet and very funny.

And the previews with that ugly, snarky, stuck up client? I would have decked her. I too hope Jenni puts her in her place. No one deserves to be talked to like that. She is probably jealous of Jenni because she knows how to dress and is actuall adorable. I hope Jeff dumps her ass before they even begin. Or who knows...maybe she was a plant jsut for ratings. But this is the one show I don't feel is scripted out of the Bravo shows, like the Housewives sometimes are.

Old 07-08-2011, 04:10 PM

819 posts, read 3,210,150 times
Who is Chase? I think you guys mean Trace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV