Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2013, 09:40 AM

884 posts, read 1,063,886 times

Advertisements

It seems I remember Charlotte and Emily speaking to each other fine just last episode, when Emily asked her if she had seen her mother during the last six months, Charlotte replied by telling her that she not only saw her but it seems that she is having an affair (mistaking Patrick for the affair). They had other conversations as well, hugged each other, Emily complimented Charlotte on how well she looked after the time apart. So I'm confused also, as to them not speaking? Don't think you missed anything (unless I did too).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2013, 04:48 PM

665 posts, read 629,856 times
More Sneak Peeks for "Sin":

Old 10-06-2013, 07:06 AM

1,786 posts, read 3,469,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
It seems I remember Charlotte and Emily speaking to each other fine just last episode, when Emily asked her if she had seen her mother during the last six months, Charlotte replied by telling her that she not only saw her but it seems that she is having an affair (mistaking Patrick for the affair). They had other conversations as well, hugged each other, Emily complimented Charlotte on how well she looked after the time apart. So I'm confused also, as to them not speaking? Don't think you missed anything (unless I did too).
I'm just guessing here, but what with Charlotte being hooked on pills, then miscarrying, then Declan dying - isn't the "not talking" all about her being "away" for the past 6 months? Personally I would have thought she was off to a rehab center - but NO Dahling, it appears she was "on the Continent relaxing" (as one does) for the past 6 months.

I found the exchange between Daniel and Emily regarding Victoria "being off the map" for 6 months even odder. She was just on one of their estates. Daniel could have popped by anytime if he was so curious.

I have no idea on the priest either. I thought initially that Victoria gave up Patrick as a baby to some Catholic organization (nuns were in the scene, no?). But this guy is way too young to have been involved in that. Just another story angle we'll all need to get used to.

Old 10-06-2013, 07:27 AM

665 posts, read 629,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cokatie View Post
[snip]

I have no idea on the priest either. I thought initially that Victoria gave up Patrick as a baby to some Catholic organization (nuns were in the scene, no?). But this guy is way too young to have been involved in that. Just another story angle we'll all need to get used to.
I addressed the priest's connection to the Graysons in response to the following post earlier in the thread:
Quote:
I wasn't quite understanding the visit from the priest preview, it will probably all make more sense this Sunday.
My response to that post is under the spoiler bar on post #1478. My post was made on 10-3-13.

If anyone wants to know about the priest, read that post.

Old 10-06-2013, 03:46 PM

8,583 posts, read 16,049,434 times
Oh ! What if the priest was involved in Charlotte"s baby's death or they only told her it was a miscarriage !!

Old 10-07-2013, 03:01 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,167,553 times
Me thinks that Emily might be regretting her decision because she sees alot of good people getting hurt now but she is really hell bent on revenge against the Graysons I hope to God that Charlotte does not get hurt and tied up in all of this and what will happen when Charlotte finds out that Emily is really her sister .I think this will all end by blowing up in Emilys face sorry to say or with her death .

Old 10-07-2013, 03:56 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,265,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
Me thinks that Emily might be regretting her decision because she sees alot of good people getting hurt now but she is really hell bent on revenge against the Graysons I hope to God that Charlotte does not get hurt and tied up in all of this and what will happen when Charlotte finds out that Emily is really her sister .I think this will all end by blowing up in Emilys face sorry to say or with her death .
Well, we all know it ends up blowing up in her belly, twice.

Old 10-07-2013, 09:35 AM

884 posts, read 1,063,886 times
So it appears that Jack is leaking bits and pieces of information to Charlottein regards to Emily's plot a, I wonder just how much Emily told Jack about her revenge plot, because Charlotte is sure mad at Conrad now. I sure hope she didn't tell Jack "everything", cause Jack sure can't seem to keep information to himself and he is not trustworthy nor intelligent.

Charlotte also is catching on to Emily using the information she tells her against her, definitely seems that Emily's revenge plot is backfiring on her or just not well planned out at times. Now she also seems to have Aiden working against her, or could we just be led to believe that for now. Aiden is tricky, he could be actually trying to help Emily by acting like he is going to work with Victoria. This show has strange twists and turns like this.

I'm still trying to see where Patrick will fit into all of the plotting.

Old 10-07-2013, 01:37 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,771,028 times
Elizabeth

Jack told Charlotte the truth about the bombing because she's been blaming herself. How much of the truth he told her remains to be seen. What I want to known is what went down to make Aiden turn on Emily. It must be BIG because he was in love with her up until the last season's finale. Hopefully what happened to the priest will make Emily shift her need for revenge out of high gear before there's collateral damage and/or she loses another ally. Nolan's all she has now

Old 10-07-2013, 02:16 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,265,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesG73 View Post
Elizabeth

Jack told Charlotte the truth about the bombing because she's been blaming herself. How much of the truth he told her remains to be seen. What I want to known is what went down to make Aiden turn on Emily. It must be BIG because he was in love with her up until the last season's finale. Hopefully what happened to the priest will make Emily shift her need for revenge out of high gear before there's collateral damage and/or she loses another ally. Nolan's all she has now
Didn't she basically dump Aiden for Daniel? It was supposed to be just for getting back into the family but apparently she and Daniel have been shacking up for 6 months and Aiden got the message...he was no longer "needed" and that, I guess means no longer wanted either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV