Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2015, 04:18 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,231,821 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly237 View Post
Boy Emily has gone downhill from Aiden to Ben..

Ben can't act, can't walk and isn't good looking
And Jack sure has terrible timing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2015, 04:26 PM

1,080 posts, read 2,262,521 times
Hey kelly237, not sure if anyone else mentioned this, but the actor that plays Ben, Brian Hallisay, is married to Jennifer Love Hewitt. I watched him when he was on The Client List with her. I guess they must have met while doing that show. I enjoyed that show, but it has been cancelled.

Old 01-26-2015, 04:31 PM

8,238 posts, read 10,741,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I watched last night. I'm glad Louise is now free from Mommy Dearest and her bro. I'm liking her with Nolan. Don't like him with the darker hair though.

That was a disgusting headline about David Clarke and Amanda. Just yuck.

Jack is such a wimp. Quitting the dept. Marguex got some juicy video, didn't she? How is she going to use it?

I may not continue with the show after this week. Other shows are coming back.
It's getting hard to like anymore. Emily Van Camp's acting has gotten bad in my opinion. She always takes this overly audible breath before saying something serious and purses her lips in a funky manner. It's weird.

I agree with Jack being wimpy. Seriously dude grow a backbone

I will say I loved Gina Torres showing up out of nowhere. To me she has such a commanding presence when she is on screen. Love her to death in "Suits"

Old 01-26-2015, 06:11 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,769,013 times
Pretty good episode. Louise is finally free of her mother. It was so obvious that momma was the real killer. Long time soap watchers could see it a mile away. Glad to see her, little brother and the judge boyfriend sent packing. Where does this leave Louise and Nolan? It started as a marriage of convenience but I can see them actually falling for each other. It'll be interesting to see how the writers play this out.

Looking forward to seeing what Gina Torres brings to the table. She hardly had any air time so I couldn't judge her debut one way or the other. Looks like she may be a thorn in Victoria's side. The way Vicky strong armed her "friends" into making generous donations, she could stand to be taken down a peg or 2. After everything she's been through she's still the same witch that everyone smiles at but actually hates.

I don't buy Emily and Ben being together anymore than I bought Sookie and Alcide on True Blood. It ain't lasting.

And that brings us to Margaux and her one woman vendetta against Em. She wants Em behind bars but without collateral damage, which is why she won't use the video. For now. She still cares for Jack. But when desperation sets in she will.

Old 01-26-2015, 11:19 PM

1,723 posts, read 4,102,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosanne View Post
Hey kelly237, not sure if anyone else mentioned this, but the actor that plays Ben, Brian Hallisay, is married to Jennifer Love Hewitt. I watched him when he was on The Client List with her. I guess they must have met while doing that show. I enjoyed that show, but it has been cancelled.
I was going to post similar when Ben first started on the show, but I couldn't remember the name 'The Client List'. I used to love that show too. I'm sorry it went off the air. I would have liked to have seen how it would have ended. oh well, maybe some day they'll bring it back.

Old 01-27-2015, 07:27 AM

443 posts, read 565,863 times
I loved seeing Louise get free of mommy dearest! Nolan is a hero. I was surprised that Emily got so frisky with Jack's old partner!! I dont think he is what he appears to be!
So wonderful to see Gina Torres--loved her on Angel when she played Jasmine and as Nathan Fillion's right hand on Firefly!

Old 01-27-2015, 11:21 AM

8,583 posts, read 16,029,558 times
Maybe Jack will rescue Emily from Ben..

I can't tell if Ben is up to no good or just a horrible actor..

Old 01-27-2015, 11:38 AM

997 posts, read 1,062,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly237 View Post
Maybe Jack will rescue Emily from Ben..

I can't tell if Ben is up to no good or just a horrible actor..
I think this is what they are leading up to... well, not actually saving her, but having them end up together.

I didn't realize it was going on hiatus again until March - hopefully they'll work hard on revamping it because I really like the Margaux revenge plotline.

It's a shame that they tied up Louise's crazy mother story line - she was entertaining.

I just cannot stand Ben - he is truly terrible, and poor pathetic Jack decided to quit the force. Is he going to be the bartender at Nolan's beach club now? And, will Margaux use the video against him?

I wonder what member of the Grayson family has died? Charlotte, Patrick or possibly Conrad's dad? Are there any others left?

Old 01-27-2015, 12:42 PM

8,650 posts, read 10,180,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraviolet3 View Post
I think this is what they are leading up to... well, not actually saving her, but having them end up together.

I didn't realize it was going on hiatus again until March - hopefully they'll work hard on revamping it because I really like the Margaux revenge plotline.

It's a shame that they tied up Louise's crazy mother story line - she was entertaining.

I just cannot stand Ben - he is truly terrible, and poor pathetic Jack decided to quit the force. Is he going to be the bartender at Nolan's beach club now? And, will Margaux use the video against him?

I wonder what member of the Grayson family has died? Charlotte, Patrick or possibly Conrad's dad? Are there any others left?
I'm thinking it may be Conrad's dad and maybe he left part of his estate to Victoria. I'm also starting to wonder if this Natalie Walsh may be somewhat related to the Graysons...maybe a half-sister?

Old 01-27-2015, 09:07 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,778,607 times
Now this os becoming more of a soap than Revenge. Jack just doesn't do it for me. He is too short for the role (I know terrible) he just doesn't go with Emily.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV