Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2014, 10:33 AM

1,533 posts, read 1,592,557 times

Advertisements

CBS announced yesterday that the new season would be starting June 25th

The shows weekly schedule is still the same: Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday (Live Eviction Day).

Just over 3 months before we can feed our BB addiction once again
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2014, 10:37 AM

3,201 posts, read 4,412,243 times
my only must watch during the summer...

i think they are doing an "allstar" edition this season

probably not gonna get fresh new people since after all the nonsense last season

so be prepared to see the same tired annoying people from years past w/ some bad twist

Old 03-12-2014, 10:40 AM

861 posts, read 1,148,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace_tx View Post

I think they are doing an "allstar" edition this season

probably not gonna get fresh new people since after all the nonsense last season

so be prepared to see the same tired annoying people from years past w/ some bad twist

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-12-2014, 10:59 AM

4,792 posts, read 8,192,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryDactyls View Post
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At least it's better than NO BB at all.

Old 03-12-2014, 11:01 AM

1,533 posts, read 1,592,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_TX View Post

i think they are doing an "allstar" edition this season

I've also seen the all star rumors. They have been talking about Evil Dick moving to Dublin in 3 months as a cover for him being on again. Time will tell!

Old 03-12-2014, 11:50 AM

6,413 posts, read 12,149,892 times
They've announced opening casting and have a ton of locations for Open Casting Calls posted. Seems like a lot of effort if they're not going to be casting anyone.

Though apparently, they're only interested in people from Texas and the surrounding area, considering the high number of locations there, and the low number in other areas of the country.

Old 03-12-2014, 12:09 PM

3,985 posts, read 5,017,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnricoV View Post
They've announced opening casting and have a ton of locations for Open Casting Calls posted. Seems like a lot of effort if they're not going to be casting anyone.

Though apparently, they're only interested in people from Texas and the surrounding area, considering the high number of locations there, and the low number in other areas of the country.
I agree that it's a lot of effort if they're going to do an All-Stars...hopefully, that's not a true rumor! And yes, they're in Texas but NOT Dallas! Total bummer for me as I'm going to send in my audition video again this year. I made finger puppets and everything...

The deadline to send in your application is April 4th so I only have a couple of weeks to get it together. Guess we'll see...

Old 03-12-2014, 01:07 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,207,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
I agree that it's a lot of effort if they're going to do an All-Stars...hopefully, that's not a true rumor! And yes, they're in Texas but NOT Dallas! Total bummer for me as I'm going to send in my audition video again this year. I made finger puppets and everything...

The deadline to send in your application is April 4th so I only have a couple of weeks to get it together. Guess we'll see...
Good luck, Shell! I hope your dream comes true.

Old 03-12-2014, 01:14 PM

1,873 posts, read 4,238,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post

Oh Shell, you're the brave one - lol. Good Luck.

Old 03-12-2014, 01:30 PM

10,179 posts, read 11,168,640 times
I "read" it possibly could be an Allstar - involving Couples.. Rumor??? If so, I'm not impressed at all...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV