Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-20-2014, 08:04 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,788,057 times

Advertisements

You do realize that yesterday was Friday the 19th right ???? That was the first time I saw Izzy also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleK View Post
The episode with Izzy was on Friday the 19th. You can watch it on the CBS website here... Big Brother Video - Episode 39 - CBS.com Also Izzy is a Hollywood dog and has been in commercials and on tv. You can see her profile here... Hollywood Animals Dog Animal Actor Izzy - Terrier Mix

Last edited by HDL; 09-20-2014 at 08:17 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2014, 08:09 PM

7,681 posts, read 5,530,949 times
Well, this isn't unexpected...

Ariana has tweeted asking her fans to vote for Frankie as America's favorite.

Old 09-20-2014, 08:42 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,859,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnirene View Post
Well, this isn't unexpected...

Ariana has tweeted asking her fans to vote for Frankie as America's favorite.
Well it is her brother so of course it's not unexpected. I'm sure the other houseguest family are also asking people to vote for their brother, sister, etc.

Old 09-20-2014, 09:46 PM

693 posts, read 1,041,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westhou View Post
Well it is her brother so of course it's not unexpected. I'm sure the other houseguest family are also asking people to vote for their brother, sister, etc.
Yeah but their families don't have celebrity status. I hope Donny gets it.

Off topic but tonight was my son's homecoming dance. The dance floor was packed and then the DJ played an Ariana song and the floor cleared. I just thought that was really interesting. Reading a whole lot into it, makes me wonder who's idea it really was for Frankie to go on BB.

Old 09-20-2014, 10:02 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,859,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorgirl2007 View Post
Yeah but their families don't have celebrity status. I hope Donny gets it.

Off topic but tonight was my son's homecoming dance. The dance floor was packed and then the DJ played an Ariana song and the floor cleared. I just thought that was really interesting. Reading a whole lot into it, makes me wonder who's idea it really was for Frankie to go on BB.
I really hate to keep defending her as I really can't stand her and find her to be one of the most obnoxious celebrities right now but to her credit she currently has the #5 and #7 song on the Billboard Hot 100 Chart.

Her audience and Big Brother just don't overlap. If people are getting tired of her it's not because of her brother's obnoxious behavior on Big Brother but because of her diva antics and overexposure this summer. But since she's so high right now on the charts I'm thinking people aren't quite that tired of her.

I'm guessing the song that cleared the dance floor at your son's dance was Bang Bang since that's currently the song that's being most played right now so you can't really blame it entirely on her since Jessie J and Nicki Minaj are on that song too. Bang Bang is actually not that bad of a song. Arianna's part sucks but Jessie J kills it! Jessie J can pretty much sing anything and make it sound good.

Old 09-20-2014, 10:08 PM

44,632 posts, read 61,629,357 times
But isn't that high on the charts mostly 'tweens'. If so, tweens I would doubt watch BB.

Old 09-20-2014, 10:08 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,078,124 times
sailorgirl I don't know if you ever got an answer to your previous post but you are right. There is one more episode which is on Wednesday night and is suppose to be for 90 minutes.

You were talking about Frankie being picked for BB and that made me think of something else.

I always assumed that the houseguests were all picked from a group of people who applied to be on the show. I thought I read that Victoria said (before the producers told her to stop talking about it) that she didn't even apply for the show and that they came to her.

I don't know how they would even know about her to ask her and even more important who in the world thought she would be a good houseguest?

Anyone know if this is true or know more info on how the houseguests are chosen? Just curious.

Old 09-20-2014, 10:54 PM

4,792 posts, read 8,190,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan;36574 111
I'm glad I'm not the only one who missed the dog. I thought I watched all the episodes.
I watched all the episodes and have BBAD on here at work I do not remember a dog.

Old 09-21-2014, 08:04 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,098,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj10 View Post
sailorgirl I don't know if you ever got an answer to your previous post but you are right. There is one more episode which is on Wednesday night and is suppose to be for 90 minutes.

You were talking about Frankie being picked for BB and that made me think of something else.

I always assumed that the houseguests were all picked from a group of people who applied to be on the show. I thought I read that Victoria said (before the producers told her to stop talking about it) that she didn't even apply for the show and that they came to her.

I don't know how they would even know about her to ask her and even more important who in the world thought she would be a good houseguest?

Anyone know if this is true or know more info on how the houseguests are chosen? Just curious.

I don't know about Victoria, but Joey and Brittany were approached by production, and asked of they were interested. It's pretty common for casting personal to approach people on the street to see if they are interested in reality television. Someone I know was approached once. They ask a bunch of questions and get contact info and then pass it along to reality television producers.

Old 09-21-2014, 10:22 AM

1,040 posts, read 1,078,124 times
For those of you who didn't see Izzy the dog until the last show where they showed highlights of the season, have no fear, you are not losing your mind!

Iggy came into the house on September the 9th. He came into the house in the morning and left before BBAD started that evening that is why you didn't see him at night. They didn't show him on any of the regular shows either until this last one.

I would not have known about Izzy either except for the websites I go to that give details on everything that happens each day. If you want to read about and see some pictures of the dog on that day you can go here:

Morty's TV The Big Brother 16 Live Feeds Archive

This would be a spoiler website but because this goes back to September 9th it wouldn't reveal anything current.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV