Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2016, 04:16 PM

8,759 posts, read 9,499,169 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouijeewoman View Post
Not at all tam! It just shows I've had too many late nights watching Grimm on TNT on demand. I'm currently watching season 4, along with the current season. I remember this lady and her brother because I only saw it about a month ago.
Frankly, I didn't remember the case or the brother, I just remembered he was made aware because of a case. I think I might have even forgotten about it had they not mentioned she and Hank not said something about his feelings about her being Wessen this past episode. at least, I think they did. Talk about memory lapse, I reign supreme in that area. D

I also suspected, something was off with her that evening, you bringing up the brother, that's an interesting possibility of why she may be working with that guy.

And Dina, that little girl, I think she's under some kind of mind control, she's just too robotic, she doesn't seem to have any emotional connection to her parents, and especially not to Renard.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2016, 06:44 PM

5,198 posts, read 5,297,894 times
Hank's girlfriend mentioned that her brother was in college - perhaps Black Claw is paying the tuition? Come to think of it, she looks way more polished now than when we first saw her.

Perhaps Adalind will die saving Diana and Kelly. I hope so, never liked her character - whether she was a good guy or bad guy.

I like Badass Juliette with a touch of emotion - best of both worlds, if you ask me.

Great to see Trubel and Meisner.

Great season, after a very slow start.

Old 05-02-2016, 02:29 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,600,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochamajesty View Post
Hank's girlfriend mentioned that her brother was in college - perhaps Black Claw is paying the tuition? Come to think of it, she looks way more polished now than when we first saw her.

Perhaps Adalind will die saving Diana and Kelly. I hope so, never liked her character - whether she was a good guy or bad guy.

I like Badass Juliette with a touch of emotion - best of both worlds, if you ask me.

Great to see Trubel and Meisner.

Great season, after a very slow start.
I'm exactly the opposite. I was hoping when Juliette was "killed" last year with Mom, that we'd never see her again. She was a wimpy, no backbone, veterinarian; then a mean, hateful Hexenbiest; sleeps with everyone, ruins Nick, and does all sorts of horrible things. Adalind has remorse, hates being a Hexenbiest, wants to be a wife and mother, and is honestly trying reform. I love Adalind and I detest Juliette/Eve.

Old 05-02-2016, 04:36 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,271,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
I'm exactly the opposite. I was hoping when Juliette was "killed" last year with Mom, that we'd never see her again. She was a wimpy, no backbone, veterinarian; then a mean, hateful Hexenbiest; sleeps with everyone, ruins Nick, and does all sorts of horrible things. Adalind has remorse, hates being a Hexenbiest, wants to be a wife and mother, and is honestly trying reform. I love Adalind and I detest Juliette/Eve.
Well put, Marcy. I think it might break Adalind's heart when she realizes what a monster Diana is. Remember the skull and cross bones that appeared on her belly when she rubbed in that potion the gypsy gave her? Diana is deadly!!

Old 05-02-2016, 05:04 PM

2,029 posts, read 4,051,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
I'm with you. I detest Juliette. What kind of veterinarian doesn't have any pets? I know that's not important to the show but it has always bothered me!

Old 05-02-2016, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Well put, Marcy. I think it might break Adalind's heart when she realizes what a monster Diana is. Remember the skull and cross bones that appeared on her belly when she rubbed in that potion the gypsy gave her? Diana is deadly!!
I wonder if that has something to do with how Diana has turned out? Scary child, that's for sure!

Old 05-14-2016, 11:23 AM

After watching last night's show, I think it's time for Renard to go by any means possible. Also, I do not like Diana at all. After seeing how strong she is, I wouldn't be surprised if she was the one that broke that guys fingers. I know Adalind has her powers back but she seemed too surprised when that guy's fingers bent backwards. I also would not be surprised if it was Diana that brought back Adalind's powers. The kid gives me a serious case of the creeps.

Poor Hank. There's got to be a decent woman out there for him.

Wu. Wow. I think he likes it! It could turn out to be helpful in the future.

Looking forward to the two hour finale next week.

Old 05-14-2016, 04:36 PM

4,067 posts, read 5,665,106 times
It would be ironic if they actually killed off Renard, after his previous near-misses! I guess they wouldn't kill off Diana, but I wouldn't mind if they sent Adalind off with her somewhere. And left Kelly with Nick. Diana would never be able to accept Nick, so what else would they do with her?

Old 05-14-2016, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee W. View Post
It would be ironic if they actually killed off Renard, after his previous near-misses! I guess they wouldn't kill off Diana, but I wouldn't mind if they sent Adalind off with her somewhere. And left Kelly with Nick. Diana would never be able to accept Nick, so what else would they do with her?
I'm not so sure that Diana would accept Kelly! They could have Black Claw take Diana away, that would be one option.

How did this kid get so bad, not counting her bloodline? I mean she was with Kelly for a while and I thought one of the reasons Kelly took her was to make sure she didn't end up like this.

Old 05-15-2016, 06:42 AM

5,198 posts, read 5,297,894 times
One thought that I had while watching Friday's show -

I do not recognize these people.

Renard. Nick. Juliette/Eve. Hank.

This does not feel like the 'old' Grimm.

And I hate Diana with a passion. The bad seed has to go.

I do love Neanderthal Wu.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV