Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2012, 04:13 AM

10,186 posts, read 11,172,808 times

Advertisements

They need to get Kim out, like Yesterday... Anyone who goes up against her in the final 3 will have no chance to beat her... She's played a perfect game so far.

Troyzan - He's being ganged up on - I feel for him, but he's taking it way to personal. That's his downfall.

Tarzan - I can't figure this goof out.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2012, 04:32 AM

11,151 posts, read 15,842,244 times
I was irritated at the woman (don't remember who it was) saying that she couldn't believe Christina didn't give up all her money for the immunity clue. The women's team should have had the foresight to know (or at least should have guessed) that there might be a clue, and designated someone to bid for it.

If not, don't blame someone -- especially after YOU'VE already spent part of your money to stuff your face -- for not jumping on it.

Old 04-19-2012, 07:48 AM

2,404 posts, read 4,405,195 times
Latest Ponderosa videos:

Survivor Video - Ponderosa: Leif Pt. 1 - CBS.com

Survivor Video - Ponderosa: Leif Pt. 2 - CBS.com

Survivor Video - Ponderosa: Leif Pt. 3 - CBS.com

Old 04-19-2012, 08:06 AM

7,374 posts, read 5,489,394 times
Troyzan was right on about his plan to get Kim off last night but the other dumby's didn't go along with it and blew it! And Tarzan voted for Leif! WTH! Some of you have said he looked ill. I thought he and Leif had painted their faces for the challenge. Tarzan looked to me like he had put dirt or paint under his eyes, it was even smeared down his cheeks. And this man, being a doctor, does not have $500 for his car? He's a doctor! Plus you get paid for being on Survivor even if you don't make it to the end, he could use his Survivor money to fix his car!
It was unfair for the girls to get mad at Christina for not buying the 'clue' prize. Why didn't they buy it themselves?
And these people are eating too much, I haven't noticed anyone losing weight like on past Survivor shows. Anybody agree?

Old 04-19-2012, 08:07 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,132,546 times
Maybe he was one of em doing "Fix-a-flat" boob jobs.

Old 04-19-2012, 08:21 AM

1,056 posts, read 1,739,637 times
I like that Troyzan is fighting to stay, what was Chelsea saying about "take it like a man" "it's just a game". What, he's suppose to just say ok I'm next just kick me off. I think the girls were being ridiculous.

Old 04-19-2012, 08:37 AM

2,404 posts, read 4,405,195 times
They should take a page from Fear Factor. Give them some food, but make it grub worms and insects. When they get hungry enough they will eat it. It seems like they get staples like rice to keep them going. I agree that they are just not losing the weight that they used to.

Old 04-19-2012, 09:05 AM

10,186 posts, read 11,172,808 times
I'm wondering if Tarzan is claiming he's broke. That's why he use the "I'm keeping the 500 to fix my car"...

Perhaps, he thinks that will get him to the end? Who knows what goes on in his feeble mind. The man is whacked...

Old 04-19-2012, 09:48 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,132,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
I'm wondering if Tarzan is claiming he's broke. That's why he use the "I'm keeping the 500 to fix my car"...

Perhaps, he thinks that will get him to the end? Who knows what goes on in his feeble mind. The man is whacked...
or should be

Old 04-19-2012, 11:22 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,200,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncethelight View Post
Yeah, but...

Troyzan scored points with the jury tonight. They all loved what he was saying. Troyzan may be doing a lot of things wrong, but he's doing a few key things right - like being focussed on the win, and appealing to the jury. He may have everyone against him, but he's not out yet.
His plan made since if any of the others wanted to make a big move. The girls have to know Kim is the head of the snake she'll take Chelsea at the end. So why stay loyal to her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I agree with your opinion but I still don't like him.

He may have the jury now but after a few women get on it that may change. I think both he and Kim are playing a very tough game but he is taking it much more personally. He seems to really, really resent the fact that the women defected from his former tribe but it often happens in this game that people switch allegences after the merge.

I think he is just too emotional.
Yep once the girls get on the jury Troyzan has lost the majority vote. It would be frustrating to know everybody left is against you. I'd be emotional too none of us like to be outcasted from anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark of the Moon View Post
I was irritated at the woman (don't remember who it was) saying that she couldn't believe Christina didn't give up all her money for the immunity clue. The women's team should have had the foresight to know (or at least should have guessed) that there might be a clue, and designated someone to bid for it.

If not, don't blame someone -- especially after YOU'VE already spent part of your money to stuff your face -- for not jumping on it.
Some of those girls still had money they could have started bidding when they were jumping on Christina. Did Troy read the clue I didn't see it if he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post

I don't know but he did spend it on his letter from home which I didn't hear that if he read it out loud.

What was up with Tarzan washing Leif's face like a baby in the ocean? I mean tell me where I still have stuff on my face but give me the rag dude.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV