Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2012, 11:25 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,243,541 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
I'm wondering if Tarzan is claiming he's broke. That's why he use the "I'm keeping the 500 to fix my car"...

Perhaps, he thinks that will get him to the end? Who knows what goes on in his feeble mind. The man is whacked...
Maybe a clever product endorsement? He did mention Jeep.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2012, 11:39 AM

4,883 posts, read 5,028,508 times
I wonder if Troyzan talks to his swimsuit models like he does these women. Along with some of his "confessional" comments as well.

Old 04-19-2012, 12:33 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,244,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
Tarzan was looking particularly sick on tonight's episode. Did anyone notice the huge black circles under his eyes?

All I have to say about who was booted off tonight is "RATS!"
I think that was charcoal under his eyes. "war paint" style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
Troyzan was right on about his plan to get Kim off last night but the other dumby's didn't go along with it and blew it! And Tarzan voted for Leif! WTH! Some of you have said he looked ill. I thought he and Leif had painted their faces for the challenge. Tarzan looked to me like he had put dirt or paint under his eyes, it was even smeared down his cheeks. And this man, being a doctor, does not have $500 for his car? He's a doctor! Plus you get paid for being on Survivor even if you don't make it to the end, he could use his Survivor money to fix his car!

I'm begining to wonder if it's all an act.

It was unfair for the girls to get mad at Christina for not buying the 'clue' prize. Why didn't they buy it themselves?
And these people are eating too much, I haven't noticed anyone losing weight like on past Survivor shows. Anybody agree?
Of course it was unfair but that's "bit*h mob mentality" at play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkin5 View Post
I like that Troyzan is fighting to stay, what was Chelsea saying about "take it like a man" "it's just a game". What, he's suppose to just say ok I'm next just kick me off. I think the girls were being ridiculous.
Of course that's so easy to say when it's not you that's in that position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
His plan made since if any of the others wanted to make a big move. The girls have to know Kim is the head of the snake she'll take Chelsea at the end. So why stay loyal to her?

Stupid Christina and Alicia. the girls don't like either one of them and when they get rid of the men, those two will be the next in line to go.

Some of those girls still had money they could have started bidding when they were jumping on Christina. Did Troy read the clue I didn't see it if he did.

He sure did read it right away.

I don't know but he did spend it on his letter from home which I didn't hear that if he read it out loud.

No, he did not share his letter with anyone.

What was up with Tarzan washing Leif's face like a baby in the ocean? I mean tell me where I still have stuff on my face but give me the rag dude.
It was giving them time to talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
I wonder if Troyzan talks to his swimsuit models like he does these women. Along with some of his "confessional" comments as well.
No, I don't think so. I'm sure he does what all model photogs do...stroke their egos.

I think after hearing what Troyzan had to say to just the cameras, he had badly ended relationship with someone. Sounded like she got everything and dumped him. I'd be bitter too. Heck, I was bitter for years!

Old 04-19-2012, 12:34 PM

17,648 posts, read 22,697,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
Maybe he was one of em doing "Fix-a-flat" boob jobs.
hahahahaha...

Old 04-19-2012, 12:39 PM

17,648 posts, read 22,697,805 times
Quote:
His plan made since if any of the others wanted to make a big move. The girls have to know Kim is the head of the snake she'll take Chelsea at the end. So why stay loyal to her?

Yep once the girls get on the jury Troyzan has lost the majority vote. It would be frustrating to know everybody left is against you. I'd be emotional too none of us like to be outcasted from anything.

Some of those girls still had money they could have started bidding when they were jumping on Christina. Did Troy read the clue I didn't see it if he did.

I don't know but he did spend it on his letter from home which I didn't hear that if he read it out loud.

What was up with Tarzan washing Leif's face like a baby in the ocean? I mean tell me where I still have stuff on my face but give me the rag dude.

SENSE.......................

Old 04-19-2012, 01:27 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,245,229 times
A lot of similar feelings, like re Chelsea telling Troyzan to take it like man - what? He's got a right to fight....Being upset that Christina didn't buy that for the team - hello - she's barely in the alliance what are you going to do for her?......Tarzan voting for Leif - very weird........Troyzan's yelling antics are annoying but the reaction was over the top for it too......I can't believe they were 8 vs. Troyzan...even weirder

It was sort of odd to see Alicia sticking up for Christina in the beginning - is she thinking about jury votes or feeling bad about the way she behaved before?

Wouldn't it be cool if Tarzan had voted for Kim? and it had been a 3-3-3 tie? Wow. That would have been intense. I can believe he voted for Leif.
Anyone think he looked like Nick Nolte? I wonder after he's voted out if he's going to come out with some really bizarre story or strategy for his votes...like he had no strategy and went in deciding he was going to vote randomly and chaotically just for for fun...or....???

Leif, he seemed nice but he didn't even try to save himself at the end. I haven't watched the interviews above but will after this. Honestly unless the edit was way off he never really did anything. I', not sure he even belongs on the jury though its hard to tell.

Chelsea, she seems like she was a bit off. Is the game starting to get to her?

Old 04-19-2012, 01:35 PM

3,113 posts, read 8,391,177 times
Quote:
Yep once the girls get on the jury Troyzan has lost the majority vote.
Weren't there were an equal number of men and women when the first jury member was voted out? Six men and six women? If so, then if Troyzan makes it to the final three with two of the women, the jury would actually be composed of five men and only four women - so if the vote does go by gender, Troyzan actually has the advantage, in that scenario.

Plus, the final three often make their worst enemies right before the end - especially if they are in control of the game. As long as Troyzan has no one on his side, he's in no danger of betraying anyone. But the girls all claim to trust each other - so that means four of them are going leave the game disappointed - and we've seen disappointed players in the past, flip their vote, because they're bitter.

And finally, who doesn't love an underdog? If Troyzan can actually make it through to the end, who could deny the prize to the guy who truly "survived" against all the odds?

I'm not saying I like Troyzan, or want him to win - I'm just acknowledging that he has a shot at it!

Old 04-19-2012, 01:45 PM

3,113 posts, read 8,391,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
re Chelsea telling Troyzan to take it like man - what? He's got a right to fight....
I have a feeling she's probably being misinterpreted here...

I don't she was telling him not to fight - of course he's going to fight to stay in the game. I think she was just saying, don't take it so personal, and don't make your verbal attacks toward the other players so personal. It wasn't what he was doing - it was how he was doing it. She was essentially saying the same thing as Tarzan - be a little classier, because you're making yourself look bad.

That said, I think if someone wants to throw a temper tantrum in a game like this, you should let them! Let Troyzan dig his own grave, if he wants to. He's not in her alliance, so why did she care if he made himself even more of a target?

I don't think she meant "lie down and let us tromp all over you!" But it's just a game, and only one person can win, so he shouldn't take it so personal.

Old 04-19-2012, 01:55 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,245,229 times
Watched Lief's 3 vid's. Yep. Nice, quiet laid back guy. With nothing to say. He and Jonah seemed to get along good. Not sure Jay or Mike are singing Kumbah ya but they all seem to be getting along pretty good. No group has yet to beat Coach's music video production though.

Old 04-19-2012, 02:02 PM

986 posts, read 1,669,505 times
I really liked Leif and hate that he was voted out. He seemed to be a good guy. I know he pi**ed off the guys in the beginning, but in the game of Survivor, who doesn't pi** off someone at some point?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV