Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2012, 06:53 AM

7,379 posts, read 5,494,406 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
So why is Abi not playing these competitions, is it her choice or is the team doing it?

As far as the rice, I remember other seasons where they ran out of rice, so they need to get better at fishing. If I am correct I don't think they gave any rice the first few seasons of Survivor.

I was hoping they would vote out Jonathan out tonight.
When Jeff said something about Abi sitting out another challenge, she said it was not her choice.
Another rather boring episode. But I think they were smart to keep Jonathan around a little longer, he at least tries to feed his people and works around the camp. And he is physically stronger than Katie, who sucked at the challenges. And don't they have coconuts or other fruit they can eat until they catch some fish?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2012, 07:21 AM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,313,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
When Jeff said something about Abi sitting out another challenge, she said it was not her choice.
Another rather boring episode. But I think they were smart to keep Jonathan around a little longer, he at least tries to feed his people and works around the camp. And he is physically stronger than Katie, who sucked at the challenges. And don't they have coconuts or other fruit they can eat until they catch some fish?
Surely there is SOME type of plant they can eat.

Am I correct in remembering a previous season in which a native came to camp and showed them how to forage for edible plants?

Old 10-25-2012, 07:27 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,225,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
Surely there is SOME type of plant they can eat.

Am I correct in remembering a previous season in which a native came to camp and showed them how to forage for edible plants?
Yes, you are, JPD.

Old 10-25-2012, 07:28 AM

5,532 posts, read 7,127,252 times
This show is getting more boring with each season. I don't think they are using the same cast directors as in previous seasons. There's no back stabbing, conniving, alpha types at all.

You can even tell by the number of posts to this thread. Survivor threads usually have 100 pages by now. We're at 36.
This show seems to be going by the wayside.

Old 10-25-2012, 08:16 AM

16,711 posts, read 15,716,670 times
I agree that this season is not as exciting as some have been. I thought that voting Penner out was a done deal until Jeff tallied the votes.

Old 10-25-2012, 08:23 AM

4,884 posts, read 5,022,754 times
I never saw 2 teams just quit like that. Sure, for the conditions, it was going to be brutal on both teams, but c'mon. Skupin was smart, get something for losing and still be in good physical condition. Lisa was getting down and dirty in there, I don't remember her sitting out any comps.

Old 10-25-2012, 08:34 AM

986 posts, read 1,668,070 times
This season has been a bit of a snooze fest.

I guess I'm in the minority, but I want Penner to stay for now. And it's nice having his eyes to look at.

Abi is WORTHLESS. I can't wait to see her looney tunes a** go home.

Old 10-25-2012, 09:52 AM

4,363 posts, read 6,540,890 times
Survivor never gets real good until the Jury begins to form. We're still a ways off from there.

Kalabaw is sure hoping a merge is at hand. If it isn't they're going to be hungry and hurting. Bad move on their part.

Old 10-25-2012, 10:11 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,240,702 times
Player Carter's on borrowed time too. He's just around for a power vote. LOL @ his 2 blunders of the episode:
1) Letters from home bring "reality" to the game. LOL, so much for reality show.
2) While discussing voting off stategy he asks Penner "Katie or Penner?" Loved the look on Jeff's face. lol.

Old 10-25-2012, 10:41 AM

4,884 posts, read 5,022,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grneyedmustang View Post
Abi is WORTHLESS. I can't wait to see her looney tunes a** go home.
Abi, nothing good can be said about her. Just sitting back on her HII, if what-his-face hasn't taken it by now.
Penner, while a strong player, is more of a benefit to his tribe, than if they kept Katie. Not that I like him at all, but a no brainer decision for me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV