Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2012, 08:59 AM

14,688 posts, read 26,696,454 times

Advertisements

It makes me feel old that most of the people on this show don't recognize Blair.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2012, 10:57 AM

4,885 posts, read 5,041,353 times
Lisa, Lisa, Lisa what were you thinking? Malcolm and Penner both extended the olive branch to you but noooooooo, you still vote Penner.
I'm afraid Abi is here until the end, she does nothing and shouldn't be able to get any votes. Who else would you want sitting beside you?

Old 11-15-2012, 01:58 PM

14,688 posts, read 26,696,454 times
If Blair makes it all the way to the end, will people vote for her once they find out she was on TV? They might think she is already rich.

Old 11-15-2012, 01:59 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,849,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bs13690 View Post
If Blair makes it all the way to the end, will people vote for her once they find out she was on TV? They might think she is already rich.

my hunch is no they won't.

Old 11-15-2012, 04:54 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,289,123 times
I can't believe Lisa still voted for Penner! Loyalty is one thing, watching out for yourself is another matter and that's the name of the Survivor game! She has what I think is called "blind loyalty"? Dumb, dumb, dumb. smh.

Old 11-15-2012, 05:10 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,555,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I can't believe Lisa still voted for Penner! Loyalty is one thing, watching out for yourself is another matter and that's the name of the Survivor game! She has what I think is called "blind loyalty"? Dumb, dumb, dumb. smh.
That surprised me too. She is really confused I think. Although I have to admit I am getting confused as to just who is supporting who anymore.

I believe Abi will go all the way to the end just because she is so unlikable. No one wants to see her get the million. No matter who is up against her they will win. It seems to me there are more people holding more grudges in this game than previous ones. The final judging will be interesting.

I think Artis showed a lot of grace and good sportsmanship last night. What a contrast to loser Jeff Kent.

Old 11-15-2012, 05:23 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,289,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
That surprised me too. She is really confused I think. Although I have to admit I am getting confused as to just who is supporting who anymore.

I believe Abi will go all the way to the end just because she is so unlikable. No one wants to see her get the million. No matter who is up against her they will win. It seems to me there are more people holding more grudges in this game than previous ones. The final judging will be interesting.

I think Artis showed a lot of grace and good sportsmanship last night. What a contrast to loser Jeff Kent.
I agree with you, Min. I can see if the retunees were past WINNERS but they were all medivaced and never got to play to the end! The grudge thing started with Jeff and his harping on and on about them was a cancer and getting rid of him didn't get all that cancer out. Shoe on the other foot though, IDK how I would react if I were on that island with returnees.

I noticed at TC they all said something about "returning to the island". Are the challenges on a different island?

I had to LOL at Skupin's team...they sat Abi out so she couldn't participate in reward if they had won! LMAO! I assume she did not volunteer this time to sit out! Witch.

Old 11-15-2012, 05:34 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,555,729 times
Abi just sat there during the challenge pouting. I doubt they wanted her to participate. But then I think her face is a permanent pout. She doesn't know any other look.

It sounded to me as if TC was on a different island too.

Old 11-15-2012, 09:41 PM

44,723 posts, read 61,963,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I noticed that too.

Old 11-15-2012, 10:28 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,605,199 times
I think Lisa knew that Penner didn't have the votes to lose to Artis and thats why she voted for him, to keep up some appearance of "loyalty", but why it matters now is hard to understand. She is a wildcard, but she won't have the strategy to make it to the end, because no one wants to face her in the vote, and she sucks in challenges.

Right now Malcolm and Denise are the two strongest players flying under the radar.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV