Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2012, 03:53 AM

4,061 posts, read 9,883,535 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
I think Lisa made for better TV viewing than Denise but Lisa did get a little long winded wasn't she married to a preacher? Ours tends to get long winded at times.

It was mentioned they didn't go into great details but then why would they since he wasn't in the final 3?

Her being at every tribal council and never receiving a vote says a lot since she was on 3 different teams and never had an idol. Still would have liked for Lisa to win though.
I thought they might because two players were famous but that was not commonly known, and that Lisa was in the final 3 and she got outed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2012, 07:12 AM

5,515 posts, read 7,106,662 times
I watched it last night. I have no respect for Penner. What a miserable crybaby! He had his chance to be in an alliance and he blew it! So he outs Lisa. He made a fool of himself to the world.

Malcolm should have won. Denise was a floater in my opinion.

Why did Abi give Denise her vote? She hated her.

Old 12-18-2012, 08:03 AM

3,984 posts, read 5,014,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
I watched it last night. I have no respect for Penner. What a miserable crybaby! He had his chance to be in an alliance and he blew it! So he outs Lisa. He made a fool of himself to the world.

Malcolm should have won. Denise was a floater in my opinion.

Why did Abi give Denise her vote? She hated her.
Did anyone notice that Penner was clean-shaven and had dyed his hair dark? Perhaps he noticed he looked like an old man out there? Penner is well spoken...no matter what he's saying. However, I'd like to know what Denise said that made her the beeee Penner said she was. Good grief. I agree that while he was rather amusing in his delivery (IMO), WHAT he said was puzzling...and surprising. I knew he was upset for not making it to the end, but I really didn't know the depth of his bitterness until those final moments.

As for Denise, I thought at first she was a smidge abrasive but that passed. I realized that some might think she was a floater, following on big strong Malcolm...BUT...her delivery of her speech said "I'm confident, I wasn't a floater, I'll make no apologies for being here." GOOD FOR HER! I loved it. Also, I think Malcolm was looking for her to acknowledge him but also said don't be nice about it...SO? She gave it to him straight and didn't ackowledge him because that would have "appeased" him. JMO...

Old 12-18-2012, 08:35 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,191,547 times
Wow! Thanks guys! I was still under the "assumption" that Malcolmb had won. I see from here Denise won and that all F3 were over 40! How about that?

Wasn't on my VOD as of yesterday that's why I still haven't seen it.

Old 12-18-2012, 08:53 AM

986 posts, read 1,666,127 times
How was Denise a floater? She was VERY strong in challenges, she didn't **** off very many people (except Abi and Penner I suppose), and she made a few strategic moves - including the biggie, voting off Malcolm.

I'm a little confused...

Old 12-18-2012, 09:03 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grneyedmustang View Post
How was Denise a floater? She was VERY strong in challenges, she didn't **** off very many people (except Abi and Penner I suppose), and she made a few strategic moves - including the biggie, voting off Malcolm.

I'm a little confused...
ditto
I thought she played her own game and played it hard.

Old 12-18-2012, 09:23 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,163,499 times
I never thought Denise was a floater, ever! She was fierce in comps!!! She never had an Idol to protect her, like Malcom did.. Ahem..

Again, I'm glad an older person won this season - it's what I wanted!!!

Old 12-18-2012, 09:38 AM

3,984 posts, read 5,014,494 times
I thought either someone here or someone on the jury might have mentioned that floater business about Denise...Crazy Talk!! I was just saying that I think she wanted to fend off any mention of that sort of thing because she, like us, believed she gave it her all and played hard. Yes, I'm thrilled she's over 40, that she really played hard and then SHE WON. I have hope for the oldies...hehe!!

Old 12-18-2012, 10:30 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,107,668 times
Same with me, I don't believe Denise EVER floated.....

Old 12-18-2012, 10:35 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,191,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
Same with me, I don't believe Denise EVER floated.....
Nope, she did NOT.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV