Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2008, 10:40 PM

659 posts, read 1,763,008 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquastone View Post
This whole Denny thing is S T U P I D. I mean really.....who has sex with a dead person? Really a turn-off. If this is her way of exiting the show, get it over already. I'd pick Karev over Denny any day. I love her character and would hate to see her go, but I'm getting tired of her "talking to a dead man".
I think this is the writers getting their revenge on her for being such a bee-otch at the Emmys last year. Remember - she wouldn't put her name in for Emmy consideration because "the writers didn't give her any good material to work with?" Big talk for a girl who's biggest claim to fame is "Knocked Up," an overrated movie starring Katherine Heigl as Izzy Stevens in a pot head humor flick. Oh wait... there was that 27 Dresses movie... Katherine Heigl as Izzy Stevens in a rip off of My Best Friend's Wedding.

Did anyone read the spoiler on CNN.com today? I didn't. My husband did and told me what's really going on. Grey's is getting dangerously close to jumping that shark...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2008, 02:50 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,259,311 times
As much as I love seeing Denny again, I think this ghostly sex plot has got to go! I'm not looking forward to a new episode each week like I used to. Has anyone noticed how much slimmer Callie is now? She may have broken through that "ceiling" for plus sized women/girls but I see she is now starting to conform to Hollywood standards.

Old 12-06-2008, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austinitegirl View Post
I think this is the writers getting their revenge on her for being such a bee-otch at the Emmys last year. Remember - she wouldn't put her name in for Emmy consideration because "the writers didn't give her any good material to work with?" Big talk for a girl who's biggest claim to fame is "Knocked Up," an overrated movie starring Katherine Heigl as Izzy Stevens in a pot head humor flick. Oh wait... there was that 27 Dresses movie... Katherine Heigl as Izzy Stevens in a rip off of My Best Friend's Wedding.

Did anyone read the spoiler on CNN.com today? I didn't. My husband did and told me what's really going on. Grey's is getting dangerously close to jumping that shark...
Is this the spoiler you refer to, Austinitegirl?
Katherine Heigl Debuts on Highest-Paid Actresses List - Movie News, Katherine Heigl : People.com

Old 12-06-2008, 04:46 PM

5,765 posts, read 11,022,236 times
There is a medical explanation for her "hallucination" of Denny. George is starting to catch on that something isnt right.

I read that a certain male actor is getting his role in the show cut because he is pissing off the producers and director by changing his lines and what not. So, I have been watching the show and it seems like Shepard has been getting less screen time.

Old 12-06-2008, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RjRobb2 View Post
There is a medical explanation for her "hallucination" of Denny. George is starting to catch on that something isnt right.

I read that a certain male actor is getting his role in the show cut because he is pissing off the producers and director by changing his lines and what not. So, I have been watching the show and it seems like Shepard has been getting less screen time.
Do you know the medical term for Izzie's condition? I saw that George is catching on and nobody is listening to him.

I also noticed McDreamy is not getting much time too.

Old 12-07-2008, 04:03 PM

3,131 posts, read 11,667,344 times
She is going to have brain tumor. They did the same thing on General Hospital last winter. Emily died and Nicholas started seeing her, could talk to her, touch her etc. He had a brain tumor! I guess the Grey's Anatomy writers watch daytime tv!

Old 12-07-2008, 04:11 PM

23,913 posts, read 33,736,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgresident View Post
She is going to have brain tumor. They did the same thing on General Hospital last winter. Emily died and Nicholas started seeing her, could talk to her, touch her etc. He had a brain tumor! I guess the Grey's Anatomy writers watch daytime tv!
Oh boo-hiss!
that would suck.

Old 12-07-2008, 04:52 PM

659 posts, read 1,763,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgresident View Post
Shonda Rhimes already said it's not a tuma! (10 rep points to anyone who got that reference)

Old 12-07-2008, 06:37 PM

3,872 posts, read 8,725,547 times
The only 3 males getting any time are McSteamy, Denny (LOVE him), and Alex.

I have been trying to figure out who it could be - the chief, McDreamy, and George are all not getting much time at all.

Old 12-07-2008, 08:04 PM

4,975 posts, read 11,715,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austinitegirl View Post
Shonda Rhimes already said it's not a tuma! (10 rep points to anyone who got that reference)
Ahhnold in "Kindergarten Cop"! I love that movie!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV