Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2008, 06:40 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,279,155 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
As much as I love seeing Denny again, I think this ghostly sex plot has got to go! I'm not looking forward to a new episode each week like I used to. Has anyone noticed how much slimmer Callie is now? She may have broken through that "ceiling" for plus sized women/girls but I see she is now starting to conform to Hollywood standards.
They need some consultants to help with plot and also so they also need a medical consultant so their medical cases aren't so ridiculous. That's the main problem I have with the show; they are supposed to be doctors and the medical situations they come up with are just ridiculous. I have heard they have a nurse who advises them on that but whoever their advisor is, they need a different one!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2008, 06:45 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,764,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
I just had a thought. What if they plan to have Izzie commit suicide so she can be with Denny forever?

What happened to Erica Hahn? I guess I missed something. What was the excuse on the show for her to be gone. And in real life what happened; why was she written out of the show. Personally I never really liked her.
Supposedly Erica Hahn was fired (I don't know why). They didn't really make it a 'major' story point, just briefly mentioned that she had left the hospital. I don't think there was a reason given...

Old 12-09-2008, 07:07 PM

3,872 posts, read 8,715,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
Both T.R. Knight and Katherine Heigl seem like major ingrates. Who ever heard of either of them before this show?
I like Katherine. She's been around for a long time. I used to watch her in Roswell.

Old 12-10-2008, 04:54 AM

23,880 posts, read 33,609,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Supposedly Erica Hahn was fired (I don't know why). They didn't really make it a 'major' story point, just briefly mentioned that she had left the hospital. I don't think there was a reason given...
Pretty sure we discussed this story. Dr Hahn left without much explanation, Patrick was on Oprah and gave a statement or something.

Quote:
Shonda Rhimes, who must be weary of doing damage control by now (in between running two successful TV shows), released the following statement:

"Brooke Smith was obviously not fired for playing a lesbian. Clearly it's not an issue as we have a lesbian character on the show -- Calliope Torres. Sara Ramirez is an incredible comedic and dramatic actress and we wanted to be able to play up her magic. Unfortunately, we did not find that the magic and chemistry with Brooke's character would sustain in the long run. The impact of the Callie/Erica relationship will be felt and played out in a story for Callie. I believe it belittles the relationship to simply replace Erica with 'another lesbian.' If you'll remember, Cristina mourned the loss of Burke for a full season."
Brooke Smith ( Erica Hahn ) has been fired, heres her interview explaining

T.R. Knight Not Scrubbing Out of Grey's Anatomy... Yet

Grey's Anatomy: Is Someone Getting Fired?

Old 12-10-2008, 07:24 AM

170 posts, read 453,941 times
>>>I like Katherine. She's been around for a long time. I used to watch her in Roswell.
Great show - but another one that fizzled out in the end. And wasn't her name Isabel in Roswell too?
More Roswell alumni are on CSI Miami.
But I regress . . .

The Izzy/Denny thing annoys me. I'll be glad when they resolve that storyline and move on. Also Mere and McDreamy. Yesterdays newspaper. Yawn.

HOWEVER. The Cristina/Hunt thing is HOT. I hope they play that out for all it's worth because those two have chemistry like she and Burke never did.

The new heart surgeon (Dixon?) is an interesting character. Remember her as "Stands With A Fist?"

Old 12-10-2008, 07:27 AM

4,760 posts, read 13,834,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutternize View Post
[i]>>>HOWEVER. The Cristina/Hunt thing is HOT. I hope they play that out for all it's worth because those two have chemistry like she and Burke never did.
I thought Christina and Burke were amazing together! Hunt is scary.

Old 12-10-2008, 07:57 AM

170 posts, read 453,941 times
>>>Hunt is scary.

Scary HOT!

Old 12-10-2008, 08:02 AM

659 posts, read 1,760,764 times
Quote:
Both T.R. Knight and Katherine Heigl seem like major ingrates. Who ever heard of either of them before this show?
CLEARLY you've never been wowed by the international hit cinematic masterpiece that is "My Father the Hero." I think we ALL know that's where Katherine Heigl got her start.

Old 12-10-2008, 12:35 PM

4,975 posts, read 11,702,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutternize View Post
>>>Hunt is scary.

Scary HOT!
You got that right!!

Old 12-10-2008, 01:42 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,764,136 times
Quote:
I thought Christina and Burke were amazing together! Hunt is scary.
Yeah I agree. I love the actor, but his character I am just not liking....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV