Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2012, 06:44 PM

777 posts, read 1,339,409 times

Advertisements

My favorite dancer, so far, is the Belly Dancer chick. I'm such a fan of belly dancing that i just HAVE to root for her at the moment. Need to see her do more styles though. I also like the super white chick (haha, sorry, i really ain't going to remember anyones names). She's just a totally unique character.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2012, 06:53 PM

11 posts, read 24,073 times
The two blondes BFF are going to make it far.

Old 06-28-2012, 06:56 PM

2,209 posts, read 4,232,007 times
Eliana is amazing, she was dancing en pointe, were the other two guys suppose to do that as well 'cause I did not see it -- compared to her, I thought they were pretty sloppy.

And hopefully Mia stays around to do more choreography, the show is already better for it.

Old 06-28-2012, 06:57 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,794,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandaundercover View Post
My favorite dancer, so far, is the Belly Dancer chick. I'm such a fan of belly dancing that i just HAVE to root for her at the moment. Need to see her do more styles though. I also like the super white chick (haha, sorry, i really ain't going to remember anyones names). She's just a totally unique character.
I was just going to say that! She is the Bomb!

Old 06-28-2012, 08:17 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,211,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandaundercover View Post
I think the pale girl is Amelia, she reminds me so much of myself at her age, I had that 20s hairstyle, dyed black, super pale skin and artsy outlook. I will definitely be rooting for her. I think the belly dancer (Janelle, I think) is wonderful, but I think she must have had a lot of training in other styles also. They all seem so good this season, I'm looking forward to seeing them partner up.

Old 06-29-2012, 06:45 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,794,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
I think the pale girl is Amelia, she reminds me so much of myself at her age, I had that 20s hairstyle, dyed black, super pale skin and artsy outlook. I will definitely be rooting for her. I think the belly dancer (Janelle, I think) is wonderful, but I think she must have had a lot of training in other styles also. They all seem so good this season, I'm looking forward to seeing them partner up.
Amelia (the flapper look girl) is amazing

Old 06-29-2012, 12:07 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,269,782 times
Amelia has been my favorite from the beginning. I loved when she literally flew across the stage the other night. I thought the baseball routine with Cyrus and Cole was very entertaining. Mia Michael's choreography was wonderful. We now have a "Twitch" and a "Glitch".
Here's the top twenty:

Alexa Anderson

Amber Jackson

Witney Carson

Lindsay Arnold

Eliana Girard

Audrey Case

Tiffany Maher

Janelle Issis

Amelia Lowe

Janaya French

George Lawrence II

Will Thomas

Nick Bloxsom-Carter

Daniel Baker

Chehon Wespi-Tschopp

Dareian Kujawa

Matthew Kazmierczak

Brandon Mitchell

Cyrus "Glitch" Spencer

Cole Horibe

Old 07-01-2012, 07:17 AM

2,353 posts, read 4,661,565 times
I am trying to figure out how each show will go, since there's no results show this season.

I found this article, which explains it somewhat:
So You Think You Can Dance: Two Winners in Season 9 - TVLine

It's hard for me to picture the flow - guess I'll just have to watch!

Old 07-01-2012, 07:46 AM

36,462 posts, read 16,069,703 times
I love the top 20, no real favorite yet, but going to be watching.

Old 07-13-2012, 09:01 PM

2,209 posts, read 4,232,007 times
Well that was kind of boring.

Eh, Travis's choreography ... what? No. Stop trying to be like Mia Michaels, you'll only be end being in her shadow. Surely there are better choreographers out there ... his choreography is just so damn sappy and juvenile.

And I do not like the match-ups, they all seem a bit off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV