Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2011, 09:47 AM

1,348 posts, read 2,861,438 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
There is something really weird about him. It's bizarre the way any show of emotion that's not happiness and love freak him out, I thought it was ridiculous that he had to rethink his whole relationship with Chantal because she was a little upset one week. Real people have bad days, couples have conflicts and fights, they aren't happy every second. I can't imagine him being able to handle a real relationship. He seems quite selfish too, he only seems to care about the women's feelings in relation to how they affect him.
This guy is a total fake. He can't handle a relationship.

He's always looking for a cop out, any way he can blame his failure in relationship on the woman.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2011, 12:26 PM

5,120 posts, read 16,611,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacramento916 View Post
Is it just me or is Brad Womack the biggest fake nice guy, biggest douchebag in the world?

That guy is boring as **** too. I do not recall him ever cracking a joke. He's always so serious, or frustrated, or trying to get emotional and saying the right things.

He's such a fake. I doubt he has any real emotions at all. That guy is a snake.
He seems to be trying too hard to always say the right thing. Your post made me realize, he has rarely laughed throughout this whole process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ready2move View Post
and if he says "no doubt about it" one more time...
I agree. It's annoying.

Old 03-02-2011, 12:37 PM

14,784 posts, read 24,119,535 times
This guy has to be one of the most self centered and egotistical maniacs I have ever heard speak . I think he needs a reality check . Things are not always the way you want them to be . I feel sorry for these women , that they are this desperate to find a mate that they go on these shows .

Old 03-02-2011, 12:53 PM

1,348 posts, read 2,861,438 times
The guy is a total douche. The worst thing about him is that he is so fake, he's always trying to appear as a "nice guy", when in reality, he is just a completely selfish, egotistical megalomaniac.

This guy is only out for himself. He is a pure ******* trying to act like he's an angel, and that his motives are all selfless. What a scumbag. No wonder Emily's daughter dislikes him, kids just have that sense about them.

Old 03-02-2011, 02:11 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,493,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ready2move View Post
and if he says "no doubt about it" one more time...
no kidding.....he is starting to really annoy me with that. What is Brad's occupation by the way. Last year we knew Jakes because they played "on the wings of love". I must of missed what Brad does for a living.

When in doubt read the TOS.

Old 03-02-2011, 02:26 PM

5,893 posts, read 12,824,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
no kidding.....he is starting to really annoy me with that. What is Brad's occupation by the way. Last year we knew Jakes because they played "on the wings of love". I must of missed what Brad does for a living.
Brad owns several bars. I won't swear to it, but I seem to recall it's something like six bars that he owns.

Old 03-02-2011, 06:46 PM

2,814 posts, read 6,878,503 times
I like Emily, but doesn't she sometimes seem too good to be true. It hard to imagine her sneezing, going to the bathroom, bleeding when she cuts herself, tweezing her eyebrows... It's like she's not human. Barbie doll perfection.

Old 03-02-2011, 06:47 PM

2,814 posts, read 6,878,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
They should be playing the theme from "Cheers", right?

Old 03-03-2011, 10:14 AM

4,391 posts, read 9,493,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme it View Post
They should be playing the theme from "Cheers", right?
Exactly......good idea!

When in doubt read the TOS.

Old 03-03-2011, 08:14 PM

4,948 posts, read 18,709,765 times
Guess what this show is soon over Amen!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV